Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are funny @fibo_trader you are like zerohedge, for 20 years every single day they have been forecasting the end of the American economy.
I come here to laugh AT you little Ms one trick pony.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

T2W newbies ........................ see this right away .................................. in light of Postie's own admission of his perennial, unshakeable LONG bias, go back now and re-read post #5764 & #5765 for confirmation of everything in there. Postie just threw you guys a bone aka confirmation aka CONFESSION:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: in #102,315

In any event fellas, read the scalping thread daily but put on your sharp eyeglasses, put on your thinking hats and displace all preconceived notions about superiority (Postie been here for 20 years) .............. go only for evidence date and time stamp. Nothing else matters as date/time is a guarantee of authenticity .............. of course it would be nice

Postie will never go to duel with me live in downtown London even though it is I that has to travel for 14 hours

Postie however could make my day and accept my challenge live with Sharky and Trader333 presiding!!!!!!!

UK's finest versus one lone American expelled 8 times already and hated by all. How hard can it be to defeat such a loser American?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys .................... long weekend coming up. Enjoy your spoils of war for those who were short. Enjoy! You earned it.
Play close to the chest as the 21-day has not yet been defeated and neither has the Euro broken its trendline as earlier stated.

But take the money and retreat to a bear cave and enjoy the spoils of war :):):):)(y)

brown_bear_swtizerland.jpg

Hey guys ....................... for newbies only ..................... save yourselves now ..................... Fibo from shenanigan central urges you to live, boys live, live for me. Stay alive to fight another day. take th etime to prepare and then follow th RULES. Its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

instead of reading hundreds and hundreds of pages of sh*t from all sorts ofdry c***s with no names, no identities, who refuse to reveal who they are or show their trading prowess and for a site called Trade2Win that really does not give a rat's ass how many new fellas are slaughtered following their member retard losers .................... let me offer you a fighting chance of survival in this game.

Put a 200 and a 20-ema on your chart.
Then first look at Dow Jones and QQQ etc. today for how the 21-day ema halted the drop. That's how important the number is. It exists in NATURE all over the place in Flowers, plants, trees, ocean, sky, hurricanes and best of all it exists in the HEART and brain. Its a magical number with tremendous properties of survival. Ignore it at your own peril. And follow this system without deviation from it. Its from a criminal named Oliver Velez. A jailbird of the nth degree. But dig this: Fibo loves this jailbird

Just like fibo loved the dirty dozen
. the discarded souls in society are the ones that fibo gets along with best. Why? Because their souls are bare and they have nothing to sell no more.

Learn this system well and tell everyone else to fck off and start making money now. There is no cost to you. No need to subscribe or do any such nonsense. Develop your own advanced understanding thru' daily use of the system.

Start with small numbers but always always always only do real money trading, no demo. There has to be skin in the game to learn. No skin = waste of time. Why? Because internal demons lie dormant and only wake up when real money is on the line at risk

Welcome to the best trading system in the universe to date:

Hey guys ...................... how Fibo picks his winners and team members .............. the opposite method of T2W ......... waaaay diametrically opposite ..................... one thing Fibo' champs all have in common is, "seems like our spirit is pushing us forward, we ain't got nothin to sell no more as we search for the Philosopher's stone" .................. the key lesson to take away is to never underestimate a Fibo type character - tremendous speed & power under the hood that ain't never been tapped YET!!!!

Example:

Hey guys .................... an exercise for you, an easy one ..........................

Count the number of times a trader put forth a trading system at T2W.

At T2W, there were probably 8 times a system was offered in good faith ................. and dig this, always by a NEWBIE. Same as in real Life - the poor are the generous ones with the big HEARTS. The rich will not give you a f*****in dime unless the Media was watching. A rich man will give you 2 bucks as a token (=0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of his net worth, whereas a poor man will share his table with you to an extent of 70% of his net worth)

At T2W, go find a single time any of the core 30 T2W old lions who have been here since year 2001 offered a system or method or analysis to their fellow man here.

Raise your c**k when/if you find a single dry c**t who ever has done so at this godforsaken place.

THEY think thusly, "why should we help the new traders when WE had to suffer for decades to find our own road/method - fck 'em let them find their own way, I ain't giving nothing" ................... and the game goes on and on and on and can never changes .......... same as in real life, the rich do not want the poor to know that the rich do not work at a job, do not work for money, rather money works for them, debt works for them but cripples the poor.

Take me word for it .................. in a BEAR market of this caliber its bound to happen that the poor traders will rise up into cognition and there will be a revolt. T2W will get buried by class action lawsuit(s). Ripe, ripe, ripe.

Too many newbies have gotten slaughtered here for 20 years. Best part, actually tragic, is that their names are never mentioned after their death, not even acknowledged.

This is the message I was trying to get across to Trader333 but he took it too personal whereas it was conceptual .............. see video below

Hey guys ................. Trader333 can clean up this place (T2W) with Fibo's people .... see video :):):):)

Hey guys ....................... for newbies only ..................... save yourselves now ..................... Fibo from shenanigan central urges you to live, boys live, live for me. Stay alive to fight another day. take th etime to prepare and then follow th RULES. Its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

instead of reading hundreds and hundreds of pages of sh*t from all sorts ofdry c***s with no names, no identities, who refuse to reveal who they are or show their trading prowess and for a site called Trade2Win that really does not give a rat's ass how many new fellas are slaughtered following their member retard losers .................... let me offer you a fighting chance of survival in this game.

Put a 200 and a 20-ema on your chart.
Then first look at Dow Jones and QQQ etc. today for how the 21-day ema halted the drop. That's how important the number is. It exists in NATURE all over the place in Flowers, plants, trees, ocean, sky, hurricanes and best of all it exists in the HEART and brain. Its a magical number with tremendous properties of survival. Ignore it at your own peril. And follow this system without deviation from it. Its from a criminal named Oliver Velez. A jailbird of the nth degree. But dig this: Fibo loves this jailbird

Just like fibo loved the dirty dozen
. the discarded souls in society are the ones that fibo gets along with best. Why? Because their souls are bare and they have nothing to sell no more.

Learn this system well and tell everyone else to fck off and start making money now. There is no cost to you. No need to subscribe or do any such nonsense. Develop your own advanced understanding thru' daily use of the system.

Start with small numbers but always always always only do real money trading, no demo. There has to be skin in the game to learn. No skin = waste of time. Why? Because internal demons lie dormant and only wake up when real money is on the line at risk

Welcome to the best trading system in the universe to date:

For Newbies ONLY, the rest of the dry c***s here can s**k my d**k

Application of what you have learned above will come over days, weeks, months but lo and behold the magic of just one day, today, the very first day you have heard of this system ................

Entire United States of America halted at the 21-day ema (closing basis) .............. Dow Jones, QQQ, SPX, EurUSD and what not. Search them all out on the daily chart and see for yourselves.

But wait it gets waaaaay better. The 21-ema has soo much coefficient of restitution b4ecause its a gem of NATURE, from God and the Angels, a heavenly sort of thing, a key to the entrance to the Fibonacci retracement series which begin just a tad higher at 23.6% .................... the entre market reversal down and up and down a net 600 point move round trip can be seen on the tail of the candle of today .................. but where did it close? Perfectly at the 21-day ema.

Such is just one day at the office of the magnificent 21-day ema. When combined with his Pappy, the 200-day, he has no shortage of power because the power rises from deep chakras. Its almost as if the 50-ema is not required. But I do believe that Oliver makes a very good point in his concept of space between the 20 and 50

Let your lives begin today making money, turn things around.

YOU DO NOT NEED TA or ELLIOTTWAVES or GANN or any other ESOTERIC stuff to TRADE. Just the combo emas (Oliver goes with Simple mas, but I prefer emas)

And then dig this:

ALL TIMEFRAMES from 1-second to 1-min. to 5-min. to 30-min. to 60-min. to 4H to Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly - the woman known as the 21 ema shines like a star. Here she is below arriving at the station to meet her new husband, not knowing that he has just been shot and killed. The music is that of the magic of the 21-day ema

Enjoy

No trades, nothing, nada just same old rubbish
can't count the waves from the largest equity market in the world, now trying to count the waves of a forum, and c*cking that up too.

isolate the dates Feb 12/2020 to March 23rd/2020. Why? Because that isolates the CRASH
The crash which was a drop of 35% from high to low

..ok, now look at all posts from March 24th Dumphuk..why? because that is the start of the strongest fastest bull market in history
which is a rise of 63% from low to high
whilst @fibo_trader is masturbating monitoring the forums, the rest of T2W is giving it large. YOU HAVE MISSED a 63% rise by sitting on your hands thinking this is still a wave 2

Girlfriend, you're not making any money and you can't trade..perhaps you should go back to sucking c*ck and leave the real traders to it

#fiboneedsc*ck
#fudgepackerfibo

Count the number of times a trader put forth a trading system at T2W.
sure, here's one. buy the next high, sell the next close
oh here's another, macd crossing zero
oh here's another, close crossing MA(200), sell when it closes below
oh here's another ...
any single one of these numptie systems will beat you...because you've done nothing
Here's one trading system that a f*ckwit would use.
wait for wave 2 to end...nothing, nada because she doesnt know what a wave 2 is

@fibo_trader is left sucking c*ck again

But wait it gets waaaaay better. The 21-ema has soo much coefficient of restitution b4ecause its a gem of NATURE, from God and the Angels, a heavenly sort of thing, a key to the entrance to the Fibonacci retracement series which begin just a tad higher at 23.6% .................... the entre market reversal down and up and down a net 600 point move round trip can be seen on the tail of the candle of today .................. but where did it close? Perfectly at the 21-day ema.
Which @fibo_trader didn't trade, nice simple system would have made her money
@fibo_trader however decided to catch the end of a wave 2...and missed just had one thing to do, and failed at it

where's @fibo_trader now..yep, bringing her milkshake to the yard..

live in downtown London

there is no downtown london dumphuk. you've clearly never been to London!!

Hey guys ......................... didn't sleep a wink last nite, woke up several times during the nite lafffffffing out loud due to what I have seen about T2W's seasoned oldtimer members like Dentalfloss, Postie, counter-violent et al going for 20 years undetected as charlatans of the neth degree.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Newbies make millions of dollars now, the barriers at T2W are all out in the open now ........................

study posts #s 5753, 5756, 5758, 5759, 5760, 5764, 5765, 5770, 5775, 5780, 5782, 5791

After study, instantly place all these fellas on perennial IGNORE.

Start making money immediately

Good luck! :)

T2W ................... 8 newbies online, zero oldtimers ............................. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Remember guys, a heavy locomotive cannot reverse on a dime, it must come to agradual halt all the way to zero velocity and only then can it reverse. So expect this to take time.

The viruses are leaving one by one.

The and only then can T2W become a beautiful town. :) We will then name it, "Sweetwater"

T2W's death thread with deaths of newbies paramount ........................ only a portion of the Feb 12 - March 23rd segment has been taken. I believe only till Feb 24th. There is still an entire month of time for anyone to examine and dig up more evidence that will prove my point in spades and spades and spades. But its up to you. For me, I'm satisfied. The proof is overwhelming, the evidence complete.

What you are looking for:

Rank amateurs trading against the new turned TREND - they never saw it coming and keep staying on the wrong side for days and weeks after the turn. Small traders, small money, clearly $2k -10k account holders. That they just cannot go short is obvious, they can only play Long .............. in a ragin BEAR trend :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: All get slaughtered and take hundred of newbies with them to the grave

Dentalfloss:

The T2W member referred to as JJ III is John Jackson III, a thoroughly likeable fellow. Always welcome. He be called "Here's Johnny" by Fibo.

#92,372 ................... Feb 13
Just looking for support before grinding ever higher. (Dentalfloss never ever sees any turn and is always wrong)

Pg 6162 ..... john jackson III nails Dentalfloss for NO REAL TRADES = just games or demo
#92,421 Feb 13, 2020 to #92,430, #92,431

#92,562 Pg 6171 ............... JJ III fcks Dentalflos for stupid lack of knowledge in ultra pattern basics.

#92,565 Pg 6171 JJ III puts his c**k again in Dentalfloss ass with again Dentalfloss going the wrong way having failed to see the top was already in place. But JJ II saw the top was in. He is the only one other than Fibo who knew the TOP was in Dow Jones, Feb 12, SPX, Nas Feb 19

There's a lot more but time is limited and in any event the message is clear. For those who like more, use the same technique I have used and spend the time reading carefully what these m********* say. Cott redhanded by Fibo!!!

Your Honor, I'm done with this scammer named Dentalfloss .

Dentalfloss\right-click\send to\ Iraq :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Read quote first ........... then sit down and hold tightly on to your chair or a structural wall. Then consider this .............

Search for Fibo stating in 2019 that Dentalfloss was not trading, rather is a video games player in a videogame arcade.
Q.E. D.

Fibo takes no credit for this magnificent discovery. All credit goes to "here's Johnny" aka John Jackson III for his astute recognition that something was amiss and as he plunged deep into the soft recesses where Dentalfloss hides, the latter came out with the
acknowledgement he does not trade but instead .............................

Just draws lines

For Johnny in his own trading to wealth accumulation and great success ............................ for the long Labor day weekend ............ marred by a heatwave likely epic proportions ............ but hey Life goes on and we continue to party

Status
Not open for further replies.