Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
R E P E A T see quote ....................... reminder as US Dollar Index send telegram to fibo stating simply, "you are my beloved brother, in thee I am well pleased, meet you at the North Pole for Wine and grub"

USD is obeying and following my trendlines to a T including my Fibo levls, just look at the turn at 61.8%

My my my ..................................... its going to be a beautiful town, Sweetwater, where the water tastes like wine and the women like golden papayas

View attachment 282470

yippie kai yeh ..................... when thou see a hook and a slant upward on Macd while a 2nd wave price is going down, oh my oh my oh my, just get on the horse and be be ready ................ esp. when US Dollar Index latest stuff is similar to Vix

Hey guys ................... C = A see US Dollar Index chart daily

see the triangle in poy-pel? Up down up down internal waves ending at B. Then the drop into "C" to give the usual wave hit of

C = A.

Is the Fibo right? Hehehehehehehe, time will tell but if he is right, there is no telling how much money he wil make. What if he is wrong? hehehehehehe, there is no telling how f*** bored he will be to wait again for a few days. Waiting, waiting , waiting = pay-shunce in a corrective wave and/or Bear market.

1593024662934.png

For Sharky & Trader333 ............................ US Dollar Index 1H for now to keep it simple, then later we look at daily

Load 'em guns up, Sharky. Keep 'em ready. Might hem and haw a bit but $ is going north close to my script. See the 161.8% to the right top of chart, Sharky? We be going there. What then? We be going to 261.8%. What then? We be going to 23.6%

When the brakout in this chart occurs, Sharky, out of the corner of your eyes, have a glance at EMERGING MARKETS worldwide and observe how fast they go SUBMERGING.

Hide, Sharky, hide and watch.

The wave is near.

1593027187102.png

For Sharky & Trader333 ............................ US Dollar Index 1H for now to keep it simple, then later we look at daily

Get rid of them Pounds, Sharky - if you have not already done so! Does Trader333 only know how to shoot or can he load up on dollars too?

Jeez, I hope so. :)

Can you guys send some Tea and biscuits to my jail cell? :)

Hey guys ........................ Corona virus 2nd wave

Very unlikely corona virus 2nd wave will hit my thread again. Ditto for all other viruses. White corpuscles will greet them and grab them by the ear and b*tch-slap 'em and throw 'em out.

Of course exceptions will be those who bring gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh in the form of TRADING RECORDS LIVE

This Ignore button is some marvel of creation. It permanently blocks out anybody I decide will have no value to any learning for ME, i.e. totally worthless. Jesus H Christ, wish there was such a thing in real life. :):):):)

Hey guys ........................ UK's T2W sure is a strange place. Gone is the honor in a real fight, a real one on one showdown. Its extinct

See video at 1:48 onwards starting with "I'm real scared"

You can see it in their eyes, you can see it in the way they do NOT respond, you can see it in the way they come up with excuses to brush it off. Anything but showing up for a one one confrontation, eye to eye contact, all cards on the table, all identities on the table and a money talks bullshit walks clear of opening the zipper and laying out the schwanz to see whose is the bigger King. Trading Records proof is incidental! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

International viewers will observe the real live defintion of COWARDS = COBARDE = YELLOW

Man, I know ME. I'd rather take a beating, get lambasted and punched with broken bones, anything ............... than be called or be a coward.

But here, the race that killed 50 million, cannot go up against ONE? Granted they are not going up against a brownie or blackie or yellowie, but an American.

:ROFLMAO:
Imagine therefore the TREmendous power that the term American wields!!!!!!!!!!!! They just cannot face one!

Made it easy .................. all 30 core T2W can combine their earnings and go against the lone Fibo. Losers each pay 10k to Fibo if Fibo is the winner. If Fibo loses he pays 10k to each of the 30 = 300k at stake for Fibo.

The odds are staggeringly against Fibo

Now in light of this last sentence, can you imagine the height of cowardice to still not be willing to go up against such an American?

Its unprecedented!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ........................ UK's T2W sure is a strange place. Gone is the honor in a real fight, a real one on one showdown. Its extinct

Terrible thing to be called a coward. You just gotta fight, no way around it! :)

20k cash gift to the fella who gets postman to a live showdown against Fibo in London re: live trading records/accounts

20k Cash

Now we have an APB on postman

I mean it! I'm good for it! Recording will be Live! all identities will be LIVE! Passports, the works!!!!!

America 1 Man show against the Brits of T2W

Let the games begin!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

vots are 8 vs 2 ................. 1 of the 2 is barjon, who dropped a 12 ft. sausage and point blank asked to go up against me LIVE

Coward!

Terrible thing to be called a coward. You just gotta fight, no way around it! :)

20k cash gift to the fella who gets postman to a live showdown against Fibo in London re: live trading records/accounts

20k Cash

Now we have an APB on postman

I mean it! I'm good for it! Recording will be Live! all identities will be LIVE! Passports, the works!!!!!

America 1 Man show against the Brits of T2W

Let the games begin!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

20k hard cash is a good bit of food and survival money for anyone having a tough time n this economy.

Don't pass it up. Seize the opportunity

Ouch! All this damage and we only have only Wave 1 down and Wave 2 up.

Is Wave 2 up finished? I called it as complete 10+ days ago .............. now we wait for the 3rd wave.

1593050438538.png

FONGO coming soon to a theater near you. What is FONGO? Its the cousin to FOMO :cool::cool::cool:

What is the End Phenomena of the rally from March 23rd lows to current June highs? What is the rally supposed to achieve in the eyes of BEAR? OK, let's have a good look at it, logically.

We had the crash of crashes from Feb 12 - March 23rd. Then came a stunning rally. If the crash of Feb-March is a real BEAR start, then the End Phenomena of the rally aka Wave 2 is this:

Traders/investors have to be certain that the bull market is back in full force and is here to stay and continue. One additional end phenomenon is that the bullishness is equal to or greater than that of the Feb 12 top, most often greater.

Prepare for Wave 3 down. Nobody expects it. Small traders are gungho LONG LONG LONG, buying up Hertz up 120% today :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yikes!!!!!!!

Most of T2W will end up at the YMCA

Hey guys ................... pay attention now, you were warned before many times by Fibo

stay the fck away from this thread. Its a DEATH camp of losers galore.

They are getting f***ed today by a giant 12 incher

No exceptions.

Thread is a standing T2W disgrace

Read quote again and again and again ................. copy the entire thread and keep as a souvenir and especially note all the participants names .............. have family and friends observe and study as under chapter heading, "what not to do"

It defines DEATH :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3:21 AM London time ................ 3 members online = 2 Americans 1 Brit.

Is that it for the international members? Terrible, terrible, guys

Jesus H Christ, don't tell me only Fibo has noticed this place so close to DEATH?

Yikes!!!

Trader333 devoted 21 years of his life to this place with no salary. This cat will need serious counseling when/if this dies and shuts for good.

Wake up guys. Turn it around :):cool:;)

Ouch! All this damage and we only have only Wave 1 down and Wave 2 up.

Is Wave 2 up finished? I called it as complete 10+ days ago .............. now we wait for the 3rd wave.
If you called wave 2 complete (which you didnt) then we are by default already in wave 3, so no waiting is needed. My god you're an idiot.

Bull laid the simplest trap possible and Fibo the perma bear fell right into it.
LMFAO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey guys ............................. dig this ............... its just too much .............. I've fallen and can't get up - from lafffter :):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hey guys ....................... T2W asleep asleep asleep ...... so be Alert! Alert! for FEAR aka TERROR breakout ..................... on 1H RSI poking its head slightly thru' trendline, Price might follow. Major obstacle = 200 ema on 1H.

If so, take it = Long Vix = short SPX. Tight stops, tighty, tighty, tighty.

View attachment 282446

Hey guys ............................ reminder: called yesterday before market open. Worked perfectly.

Just another day at the office of sybaritic pleasure & Big c**k University :);):cool::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ...................... London, London, London .................... be prepared for the SHORT continuation of a lifetime.

You might never never never have such an opportunity, Big money. Short London if/when 5933 is broken. Hold for years.
Retire for life. Throw the house, wife and car at it. Dump the kids too. Retire single and go primal like you were supposed to be.

Bigger view is below in monthly ................. when trendline support is broken, London will apply to the USA to become a state, their reply will be, "only on approval by US Immigration officer, Fibo"

1593093520403.png

Status
Not open for further replies.