BBC investigate Knowledge to Action

Mr Fox

Established member
Hi Chaps,

BBC Radio 4 show Face the Facts Investigates Knowledge To Action.
Are they misrepresenting or not. The BBC shall find out.
:clap:
Today Wednesday May 8th at 12.30pm.

Podcasts availiable after live show has aired on BBC website.

Regards
John.

Hi Chaps,

Podcasts available after live show has aired on BBC website.

Regards
John.

'misrepresenting', oh come on the forex education industry is whiter than white. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I can see the ambulance chasers queuing up for the spoils now.

Had an injury at work?
Been mis sold PPI?
Paid for a Forex Course and feel you wasted your money?

Caveat Emptor in the real world. :confused:

Hi Chaps,

Podcasts availiable after live show has aired on BBC website.

Regards
John.

They did one last year as well, I think that was on 5live.

OMG. The BBC really stuck their teeth into them. I was about to sign up for a course with them, as were 3 of my friends. Not anymore. What a bunch of money grabbing scammers. They have no scrupels, and even go as far as robbing people who cant afford to pay for food let alone courses.

Regards
John.

OMG. The BBC really stuck their teeth into them. I was about to sign up for a course with them, as were 3 of my friends. Not anymore. What a bunch of money grabbing scammers. They have no scrupels, and even go as far as robbing people who cant afford to pay for food let alone courses.

Regards
John.

Well you got your money's worth out of your licence fee this year. They would have bled you dry, as soon as you sign up for one course they'd tell you that you need to pay for more training.

Believe me every other training company is up to the same thing, none of them will make you a profitable trader. You and your friends had a lucky escape, just forget about making money from trading.

Regards
John.

Actually be careful what you say, they pursued another T2W member for months because he criticised them here. They threatened him with legal action and made his life a misery. Nice guys.

Actually be careful what you say, they pursued another T2W member for months because he criticised them here. They threatened him with legal action and made his life a misery. Nice guys.

Really, what a nasty bunch of people. I hope they don't come after me, as all I'm doing is reporting back on the BBC's findings, also I thank the BCC for highlighting their unscrupelous ways, and saving my friends, and I money.

Best
John.

Hi John,
Welcome to T2W.

Your observation is interesting as it's in complete contrast to my own! I was disappointed in the program as it appeared not to offer any new insights - either about trading or trading courses - and was little more than an update (without any updates!) of the radio program broadcast by the BBC last year on the same theme. I expected rather more from the 'Face the Facts' team.

Be that as it may, if you or your friends are considering any other courses, I recommend you check out all the free content here on T2W first - starting with the links in this post I made earlier today to another new member enquiring about courses: Vince Stanzione
Tim.

Hi John,
Welcome to T2W.

Your observation is interesting as it's in complete contrast to my own! I was disappointed in the program as it appeared not to offer any new insights - either about trading or trading courses - and was little more than an update (without any updates!) of the radio program broadcast by the BBC last year on the same theme. I expected rather more from the 'Face the Facts' team.

Be that as it may, if you or your friends are considering any other courses, I recommend you check out all the free content here on T2W first - starting with the links in this post I made earlier today to another new member enquiring about courses: Vince Stanzione
Tim.

FAANTASTIC, thank you very much, and I shall read those post-haste. I am a new member to this forum, and just want to learn to trade, and make millions as was promised I would be able to do, after the initial K2A bumf I read.

I did not listen to the earlier programme, but just wanted to let others know about how great Knowledge To Action is, and was going to report back my findings after I'd done their courses with my friends.
Unfortunately thats not going to happen now, after I heard this interview.

Best
John.

. . . just forget about making money from trading.
PB,
It's one thing to express your views about trading vendors and to alert new members to the perils that may await them if they go down that particular path. However, it's quite another and totally unacceptable to tell them to 'forget about making money from trading'. T2W exists for the sole purpose of helping those who are in pursuit of that very goal. Advising them to forget about it negates the whole raison d'être of the site. For all you know, Mr Fox might go on to become a very successful retail trader and valuable contributor to T2W. By all means point out how hard it is, that very few succeed in the endeavor - but please stop telling them not to try!
Tim.

PB,
It's one thing to express your views about trading vendors and to alert new members to the perils that may await them if they go down that particular path. However, it's quite another and totally unacceptable to tell them to 'forget about making money from trading'. T2W exists for the sole purpose of helping those who are in pursuit of that very goal. Advising them to forget about it negates the whole raison d'être of the site. For all you know, Mr Fox might go on to become a very successful retail trader and valuable contributor to T2W. By all means point out how hard it is, that very few succeed in the endeavor - but please stop telling them not to try!
Tim.

Well if you listen to that program there's a guy that spent over £20,000 and never made a penny, now he's selling his house to pay off the debt. What would you tell him, keep trying it will work out in the end? That's what the other guy has convinced himself, I wonder where he will end up.

Well if you listen to that program there's a guy that spent over £20,000 and never made a penny, now he's selling his house to pay off the debt. What would you tell him, keep trying it will work out in the end? That's what the other guy has convinced himself, I wonder where he will end up.
PB,
I'm surprised you need to ask that question. I'd tell him to look at T2W where he can find everything he needs to know for free.

My point is simple and clear. This site is dedicated to helping those that want to try. If you don't support that aim - that's fine - but please respect it and keep your views to yourself or, failing that, express them elsewhere.
Tim.

PB,
I'm surprised you need to ask that question. I'd tell him to look at T2W where he can find everything he needs to know for free.

Everything he needs to know or everything he wants to hear? Sounds like you're trying to ensure its the latter.

PB,
................T2W exists for the sole purpose of helping those who are in pursuit of that very goal. Advising them to forget about it negates the whole raison d'être of the site. .................

The sole purpose? That's news to me :). I thought T2W was a social site for like minded people to discuss trading. There is a lot of good "educational" content around - particular your own efforts in helping point newcomers to trading in the right direction - which certainly helps people develop their own skills, but "sole purpose"! Coo, things must have changed whilst I've been away.

PeeBee is merely trying to make sure people get into this with their eyes wide open and it seems quite legitimate that he can express a view that they shouldn't try it if they are just chasing dreams. I suspect there's a good few people around who wish that they had listened to him :)

Everything he needs to know or everything he wants to hear? Sounds like you're trying to ensure its the latter.
PB,
100% the former - that's the main purpose of the site. Telling him to forget about trading definitely does not come under that heading of 'everything he needs to know'. It's not your place, or mine or anyone else's come to that to tell another member what they should or shouldn't do with their lives or what interests to pursue. If you feel differently, I suggest you start your own site where you can play God to your heart's content. Kindly stop doing it here.
Thank you!
Tim.

Last edited:
Hi Jon,
Welcome back!
The sole purpose?
Alright then, main purpose or key purpose. Happy with that?
PeeBee is merely trying to make sure people get into this with their eyes wide open and it seems quite legitimate that he can express a view that they shouldn't try it if they are just chasing dreams. I suspect there's a good few people around who wish that they had listened to him :)
If he was doing as you describe - then fine - I have no problem with it. But I stick by what I've said in that it's completely unacceptable to tell others to forget about making money from trading. If we all adopted that line, then T2W might as well close its doors for good.
Tim.

Hi Jon,
Welcome back!

Alright then, main purpose or key purpose. Happy with that?

If he was doing as you describe - then fine - I have no problem with it. But I stick by what I've said in that it's completely unacceptable to tell others to forget about making money from trading. If we all adopted that line, then T2W might as well close its doors for good.
Tim.

Harsh maybe, but it's not even the merest fraction as unacceptable as people telling them they can make thousands in five minutes or turn £100 into a fortune.

Harsh maybe, but it's not even the merest fraction as unacceptable as people telling them they can make thousands in five minutes or turn £100 into a fortune.
Agreed Jon, but newbies won't find anyone on T2W telling them that! Tell it like it is, but don't tell people not to do something that just might - no matter how long the odds are - turn out to be the best decision of their lives. That's all I'm saying.
;)
Tim.