BBC investigate Knowledge to Action

PB,
100% the former - that's the main purpose of the site. Telling him to forget about trading definitely does not come under that heading of 'everything he needs to know'. It's not your place, or mine or anyone else's come to that to tell another member what they should or shouldn't do with their lives or what interests to pursue. If you feel differently, I suggest you start your own site where you can play God to your heart's content. Kindly stop doing it here.
Thank you!
Tim.

Amazing -so all the sleazy vendors including Vince Scammertoni can come to T2W and con the new chaps into parting with their money and you think thats fine (well the vendor pays to advertise here and profits are all -fack the membership). If PB and others know anything about any vendor that casts doubt upon their courses then said member should air their doubts here to ensure newbies, and others, have cause to reflect before parting with any money.
So, everyone, if you think someone is a scammer ( media references etc ) then interrogate them on T2W fiercely for the benefit of all.
T2W is still a platform for free speech - isn't it?

Agreed Jon, but newbies won't find anyone on T2W telling them that!

Well, apart from your advertisers and partners that is. Only today we heard that a vendor who runs an unregulated forex managed account was asked to come back and contribute more. Admittedly he is also a training vendor and his forex scheme was not mentioned.

Of course that was his side of the story, maybe he made it up.

Amazing -so all the sleazy vendors including Vince Scammertoni can come to T2W and con the new chaps into parting with their money and you think thats fine (well the vendor pays to advertise here and profits are all -fack the membership). If PB and others know anything about any vendor that casts doubt upon their courses then said member should air their doubts here to ensure newbies, and others, have cause to reflect before parting with any money.
So, everyone, if you think someone is a scammer ( media references etc ) then interrogate them on T2W fiercely for the benefit of all.
Hi neil,
As C_V says, I suspect we're talking at cross purposes here. Of course it's not acceptable for vendors - sleazy or otherwise - to come to T2W and con newbies into parting with their money! The point I'm making to PB and Jon has absolutely nothing at all to do with vendors - that's not the issue.

The issue is confined to PB telling a new member to 'forget about trading'. One of the main reason's for T2W's existence is to help, support, encourage and facilitate a newbie's first steps on their trading journey. I welcome vigorous debate on how best we go about doing that and, certainly, it is right to highlight in blunt terms just how difficult trading is. However, one thing we should not do is to tell them point blank to forget all about it. Once we start doing that, it calls into question the very purpose of the site. That's all I'm saying - please tell me that point is clear?
Tim.

Hi neil,
As C_V says, I suspect we're talking at cross purposes here. Of course it's not acceptable for vendors - sleazy or otherwise - to come to T2W and con newbies into parting with their money! The point I'm making to PB and Jon has absolutely nothing at all to do with vendors - that's not the issue.

The issue is confined to PB telling a new member to 'forget about trading'. One of the main reason's for T2W's existence is to help, support, encourage and facilitate a newbie's first steps on their trading journey. I welcome vigorous debate on how best we go about doing that and, certainly, it is right to highlight in blunt terms just how difficult trading is. However, one thing we should not do is to tell them point blank to forget all about it. Once we start doing that, it calls into question the very purpose of the site. That's all I'm saying - please tell me that point is clear?
Tim.

This bit in isolation? " You and your friends had a lucky escape, just forget about making money from trading"
:)

For anyone that's taken a course or 4 offered by Knowledge to Action that's NOT making money, there's a simple solution to your problem - All you have to do is to take the NEXT course..... :)

Last edited:
Surely the REAL question for anyone is.....Does any course "guarantee" that you will succeed after you have completed the course?.....a bit of common sense.....no?

Surely the REAL question for anyone is.....Does any course "guarantee" that you will succeed after you have completed the course?.....a bit of common sense.....no?

That's exactly the problem, Secker and his likes are telling people they will. If any of this stuff was marketed honestly I wouldn't have a problem with it, though if people knew the truth about the odds of being successful they'd never pay for training.

For anyone that's taken a course or 4 offered by Knowledge to Action that's NOT making money, there's a simple solution to your problem - All you have to do is to take the NEXT course..... :)

And if that doesn't work then all you have to do is take the NEXT course..... :)

Donkey, carrot, roundy round in a circle you go...

And if taking another course doesn't work, and then another course, fear not because there's simple solution for you all -

Take the next one!

Yes I know you've already taken 9, but apparently it's the 10th course that will break the camel's back, that's the one where you'll be taught the real 'secrets', your know, the ones the 'pros don't want you to know'.

Then, the money, fast cars, villas, pools, palm trees, work from a laptop, spend more time with your family, quit the rat race advantages will KICK IN :)

Go on, put it on your credit card, do you want to succeed or not?

Do you want to secure your 'financial freedom' or not? Do you want to provide for your family of not?

If so, the 10th course, labeled the 'Super Smart Pro Trader Secret Power Course' (the term is of course Trademarked) is for you...

Well, apart from your advertisers and partners that is. Only today we heard that a vendor who runs an unregulated forex managed account was asked to come back and contribute more. Admittedly he is also a training vendor and his forex scheme was not mentioned.

Of course that was his side of the story, maybe he made it up.

Just so we are clear - this was a surprise to me so I investigated and there was no evidence at all of what is being claimed here. Apparently it was an automated email and the claimant can't find a copy of it to prove what was being said. Nothing new there then.

Yes but please be careful of the language and evidence so I can leave stuff on for people to read and not be forced to remove it for being potentially unlawful.

I took the K2A course and frankly wish I hadn't. I could have learnt everything online and the trainers didn't strike me as doing particularly well either. How can someone show me how to be a 'millionaire' if they aren't one themselves? (except Greg Secker that is who owns the outfit)

Lastly they provide some bots which haven't made me any money. I made more money using my own strategy learnt from elsewhere.