BarclaysBroker.com and AGFmarkets.com

Mventer1983

Hi Guys

I am fairly new to trading, and was hoping to get some info on the above mentioned sites I was investing through a managed account at AGF Markets and today I got a phone call from them saying they have been bought over by BarclaysBroker.com.

What i found very strange is if you go to BarclaysBrokers.com tight at the bottom right it states they are broker of the year 2013... Well on a website i found it states the entire website is only 63 days old!!!!

I have $5000 invested with a guaranteed return of 20% per month it sounds good but I know an experienced trader can do better but this is safe and Ive grown from $1000.

Has anyone got any input at all?? I want to hear from people that have dealt with them or that has hard evidence of their facts

Regards

Malcolm

binaries right? and you say your money is safe.

do you know exactly for sure where it is sitting right now?

Last edited:
binaries right? and you say your money is safe.

do you know exactly for sure where it is sitting right now?

Hi

No he trades shares with a portfolio of $20mil + and my money is part of that portfolio so when he makes profit it gets divided into the amount you have invested.

Currently I can log onto www.barcleysbroker.com and view my account balance so I guess you can say I know where my money is.

Hi

No he trades shares with a portfolio of $20mil + and my money is part of that portfolio so when he makes profit it gets divided into the amount you have invested.

Currently I can log onto www.barcleysbroker.com and view my account balance so I guess you can say I know where my money is.

is that what they are telling you?? :eek:

both outfits are binary trading entities, binaries are bets, there are no shares or portfolio of shares.

well your money is likely located in panama, or held in any location around that area, probably some banana republic.

a couple of questions if I may ask.

did you take the bonus when you opened the account with afgmarkets?

have you ever withdrawn any funds yet?

have a read here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w-feedback-announcements/193604-bigoption-users-beware.html btw bigoptions have the same set of images at the bottom of their homepage, same as barclaysbroker. I think you can work out what is going on.

from the same thread cftc warning of fraud re binary options http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtect...on/CFTCFraudAdvisories/fraudadv_binaryoptions

Last edited:
Hi

No did not get any bonus when I did my 1st deposit, I have just contacted them to withdraw all my funds if it works, I will let you know If it doesn't then I've been scammed!! They seem hesitant but helpful in the end requesting my bank details with swift codes to do the eft.

I will have to wait and see if you know of anywhere I can invest safely please let me know ive tried trading and make alot but also loose alot so managed account is for me.

Hi,
I've also been contacted by Barclays Broker and 1 month and a half ago i invested a little less than 5000$ with a promised return on investment of 15% per month.

They did operations that gave me an ROI of about 15% in one month, however for a number of reasons I decided to get out of this trading activity and 15 days ago I asked them to be fully reimbursed.

Over the phone they promised me that I would have been fully reimbursed, however I haven't received anything up to now, despite one mail of solicit.

Let's keep in touch, I hope that Barclays Broker is not an illegal activity.

Bye.

Hi Guys

I am fairly new to trading, and was hoping to get some info on the above mentioned sites I was investing through a managed account at AGF Markets and today I got a phone call from them saying they have been bought over by BarclaysBroker.com.

What i found very strange is if you go to BarclaysBrokers.com tight at the bottom right it states they are broker of the year 2013... Well on a website i found it states the entire website is only 63 days old!!!!

I have $5000 invested with a guaranteed return of 20% per month it sounds good but I know an experienced trader can do better but this is safe and Ive grown from $1000.

Has anyone got any input at all?? I want to hear from people that have dealt with them or that has hard evidence of their facts

Regards

Malcolm

Hi,
I've also been contacted by Barclays Broker and 1 month and a half ago i invested a little less than 5000$ with a promised return on investment of 15% per month.

They did operations that gave me an ROI of about 15% in one month, however for a number of reasons I decided to get out of this trading activity and 15 days ago I asked them to be fully reimbursed.

Over the phone they promised me that I would have been fully reimbursed, however I haven't received anything up to now, despite one mail of solicit.

Let's keep in touch, I hope that Barclays Broker is not an illegal activity.

Bye.

what on earth possessed you to give money to what looks a newly created entity based in panama. they appear only to have been a week or so old when you were solicited for funds and you thought it prudent to hand funds over to them? on what grounds may I ask?

let's just hope they have messed up your payment and you are eventually reimbursed.

but lets be honest, if you haven't received funds after 15 days it's not looking good is it.

good luck :)

Hi, I'm following your post. Have you been reimbursed? Could you please keep us updated, to know if we should definitely categorize this broker as a scam?

Concerning the badges at the bottom of the website, I've been on Binary Ranking and there's no mention of Barclays Broker! Weird... However, Big Option is on binary ranking.

So my conclusion is that Barclays Broker is a scam... But I just wanted to know if you have been reimbursed?

Thanks for your reply!

Hi, I'm following your post. Have you been reimbursed? Could you please keep us updated, to know if we should definitely categorize this broker as a scam?

Concerning the badges at the bottom of the website, I've been on Binary Ranking and there's no mention of Barclays Broker! Weird... However, Big Option is on binary ranking.

So my conclusion is that Barclays Broker is a scam... But I just wanted to know if you have been reimbursed?

Thanks for your reply!

hi michelle, neither members have signed on to the boards since their last postings. I would have thought we'd have heard good or indeed bad news by now.

as at present as there's no evidence to the contrary, I also put forward that they've been scammed and have lost their money.

Last edited:
I reckon these companies are one and the same and have always been owned by the same people.

notwithstanding that we are informed in the first post that -
today I got a phone call from them saying they have been bought over by BarclaysBroker.com.

agfmarkets is a trading name of agles ltd uk address but appears French based - accounts overdue, on their first gazette. attracted the attention of the French regulator - Israeli connections.

barclaysbroker is a trading name of redlane ltd of panama - this has now changed to redlane enterprises ltd - so they now have uk address, never mind that the phone number still goes to france - Israeli connections

the people involved in both these two are involved in other cfd/forex entities that have overdue accounts, have been gazetted and appear to be folding.

fleece then flee?

steer well clear!!!

Hi LM,
I'm not sure what you mean by 'gazetted', are you referring to the official public record?
Cheers,
Tim.

yes tim, i'm referring to the official record. when they are insolvent they get gazetted. they are several months late on their year end filings which i'm guessing has caused the entry.

but for clarity it was a first gazette, so they're not insolvent proper yet. also it can be caused by the company shutting shop and the voluntary closing down of the entity. though this would be strange as we are led to believe the company was bought out by barclaysbroker, if true there must be some legalese reason for voluntary liquidation. i'm not paying to see why or the reasons for the gazetting, this is down to the fools that see such entities as a good bet to send their funds.

Guys

I have also recently joined Alpari UK and Etoro any takes on their legitimacy?? I do not want o get burned again.