Banned

OMG, let's not turn this place into PS with too many acronyms lest NBs think we are all UPs talking BS ATT instead of just SOTT. It's already metamorphised from a trading into a phatic community.
I boobed not reading that post well enough to know what OoP meant, though I did guess at obnoxious opening poster.

BTW can anyone think of any other capitalised verbs?

Don't understand. Too sophisticated. If I become a dentist I can drug the more attractive patients right?

FTW = "For the Win"

Newer term, to express enthusiasm- (often sarcastically).

"Originated from the game show Hollywood Squares where the result of the player's response is expected to win the game."
___

Now "OoP", I don't know. Out of Place? Out of Print? Doesn't seem to fit. I think GJ's definition still holds the title.

-Cheers

Yeah I did see 'for the win' coming up a lot in searches. Interestingly, so did 'Free The Wookies'

Was chris trying to drop into every conversation the fact that he didn't approve of the concept of Wookies in captity you think?

"There's a nice trendline break potentially gonna be triggered at 142.50 on GBP/JPY, free the wookies". Hmmm - has a kinda nice ring to it. it's topical, political, engaging, and has a free gbp/jpy trade idea thrown in.

Maybe this is how we need tio start marketing politics to kids.

There is only one decent trading forum left on the internet with skilled and knowledgeable traders.

citygirls.com

Last edited: