Ban all hindsight traders

foroom lluzers

Veteren member
Firstly because anyone can make a claim after the event "the stocks I am losing on is are dow "buy on dip stocks" , after the event , but the stock which goes in the profit on anyone's account are posted with profits .

He say I got 50 with his set set up , but he no say he losing 600 , because he say "long term investment = me Warren Buffett"

Under the constituition I ask these hindsight results traders to be banned , unless they can post 5 consecutive FORESIGHT TRADES , 1 day in advance.

The hindsight traders do no justice to the members , because of the fallacy of their trades,

agreed, i never make a claim after the event, despise those that do

Your good at posting links, can you post some links to the 'hindsight trades' to which you refer?

I suspect you must be referring to me. I am notorious for posting all my losing trades after they occur, not before. I am curious though how someone who trades intraday (90% of people here) could possibly post a specific trade 1 day in advance. I certainly could make calls on stocks and generalities, but could not be specific enough to ever satisfy a peanut gallery.

When anyone posts trades after the event , there is nothing to learn from it , it is waste of member's time.If someone posts before , explaining reasons , others can learn from it.I put the hindsight traders on ignore , waste of space.

When someone selective hindsight trades with profits , others get influenced into believing this fallacy , they then try it and lose .The hindight losses nobody talks about .

I suspect you must be referring to me. I am notorious for posting all my losing trades after they occur, not before. I am curious though how someone who trades intraday (90% of people here) could possibly post a specific trade 1 day in advance. I certainly could make calls on stocks and generalities, but could not be specific enough to ever satisfy a peanut gallery.

I have posted at least a dozen profitable trades well in advance , if you look at my posting history , you will see foresight trades .Well over 500 ticks profitable calls in advance.:LOL::LOL:

I have posted at least a dozen profitable trades well in advance , if you look at my posting history , you will see foresight trades .Well over 500 ticks profitable calls in advance.:LOL::LOL:

Well we all know that you're brilliant because you've said so.

It's ironic that you've scattergunned us with over a thousand words of wisdom that I suppose we are expected to regard as priceless gold dust. Course, you could regard them as something of a training course in which case they must be a crock of ****e because you have told us that would be the case as well.

I am just rewiring my brain ,getting in the discipline and psychology correct.

Trading is 20% technical and fundamental , 80 % requires a training ground .

btw i have pep account from 2003 wth long term investments , still holding value @10 % below investment.I am not the only one .I don't trade shares .

Under the constituition I ask these hindsight results traders to be banned , unless they can post 5 consecutive FORESIGHT TRADES , 1 day in advance.

NO ONE KNOWS THE FUTURE:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Under the constituition I ask these hindsight results traders to be banned

Request denied and if T2W were to ban people by popular choice, (or request) then you are top of the list as there are a lot more requests for you to be banned than anyone else.

Request denied and if T2W were to ban people by popular choice, (or request) then you are top of the list as there are a lot more requests for you to be banned than anyone else.

Not since May 6, 2019.

NO ONE KNOWS THE FUTURE:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Your homework: crawl up Ileum all the way to the transverse colon of the thread below

examine closely and find any real time entry or exit. Skip all obvious hindsight trading. Let me know how many real time trades you find.

188 pages. Its full of commendations and recommendations and whatnot.

This is the kind of detective work I had to do with comstock Mining. man am I f*****in tired. somebody else gots to do some f***in work LODE

See monthly candlestick loooooooooong wick = buy buu buy then get buggered waiting waiting waiting for what you know will surely come, die a thousand times waiting from boredom and then came payday. But is it worth it? Fck knows. 2500% rise

The 188-page thread above might be like this - the educational thread of the Century but f****me, look at the work one needs to do to get there

Banning .......... the creme de la creme ................ banned for 500 lifetimes :) :) :whistle: :whistle:

I was not known as Fibo back then, in fact had no involvement in Trading. A fellow Sales Closer asked me to check out this magical level called OT3 in Scientology. What he told me, intrigued me so much I decided to take the courses and whatever it took to get up to this lofty level. It took a year to get to this lofty level but along the way there were several bannings. The first one was for banging every female in my classes along the way. None of the girls complained but some of the tight ass staff members complained to Trader333

Then when I completed OT 3, THEY called a committee of Evidence on me because I said I was done, I achieved what I came in to achieve and was leaving. You see, one is not allowed to leave. Its banning material. Now they played real dirty. At the committee of Evidence they tried to blackmail me by telling me that they would break up my marriage by telling my wife to leave me as her eternity with me would be lost for good as she too would be banned. Now here's the thing: we were in LOVE like there's no tomorrow.

I grappled with this for 2 days and could not agree to their demands. So I left. Then they started tearing her a new one, day in and day out they sent other cats to our house to poison her mind and scare the sh*t out of her. They succeeded.

I was completely alone, no friends, no nothing, nobody was allowed to talk to me no more.

Banned for 500 lifetimes was the order :)

I re-started Life from there - from the gutter and never looked back. Within one year all my friends left Scientology in disgust.

Getting banned is an occupational hazard. Trouble just follows a Man. :)

op should take it as a compliment that requests to ban him were/are redlining. A final step is needed to clinch the first rung of the ladder of Tigers. Accomplish ban #1. Then touch base with NVP and fill out the application for the Elite Club. Then work towards ban #2.

Thou wants to get up into the high numbers. It beats all Master's degrees, Phd's and whatnot - these are sissy degrees even though I partook but none comes close to the ultimate degree of BANNED. there is only one better than BANNED. That be, "banned for multiple lifetimes" and there is one that has surpassed even that, namely "banned for 500 lifetimes" - this record still holds till today and its unlikely it will ever be surpassed.

Fibo holds this record and is goddamn proud of it.

Like Trader333, a kind and compassionate man of considerable restraint in killing, so was there Mary Sue Hubbard, the wife of the founder of Scientology. I wrote her a letter. The ban against me was lifted immediately and permanently. "Her instructions to me were: take this to the Advanced Organization and if anybody stops you, they will be fired on the spot!"

Sausages were dropped on a daily basis when my name came up. They took everybody else to court for millions but no letters cme for fibo to appear in court.

RIP May Sue Hubbard

1581200790883.png

1581201353681.png

Fibo loves 'em both but cares 2 sh*ts for the organization, a bunch of scoundrels and rascals and mofos. Mary Sue Hubbard = Creme de la creme = straight to Heaven!

Firstly because anyone can make a claim after the event "the stocks I am losing on is are dow "buy on dip stocks" , after the event , but the stock which goes in the profit on anyone's account are posted with profits .

He say I got 50 with his set set up , but he no say he losing 600 , because he say "long term investment = me Warren Buffett"

The hindsight traders do no justice to the members , because of the fallacy of their trades,

Agreed! But the job of Trader333 is to keep this site alive. What if it were discovered that 99.99% of the traders here are actually all hindsight traders? The site would go down the tubes. Trader333 has his hands tied. He cannot go against the owner who has firm instructions on procedure to whom it might not matter real or fake traders, just the business prospers. Its supposed to generate income, who gives a rat's ass whether are real or fake traders?

Therefore, expect considerable static. This is a hard road, very few if any have survided walking down such a road. The ones who have attempted it, know the truth but the general public doesn't want the truth. The marketers count on this fact.

Have a look at elliottwave.com. Fibo can beat 'em with just a trendline. they are losers to the nth but why does their business model keep growing?

BECAUSE THE HERD HAS A VERY SHORT MEMORY. They want to believe.

is all 100% hindsight trading = SCAM

Want proof? Easy proof? soooooooooooooooooooo easy proof that costs undrer 5 bucks? Have op meet Fibo downtown London for a live video and records session to be shown to all T2W.

All hindsight trading from a marketer quite adept at deception. Its akin to the game of TA played in hindsight, a great learning tool but however with the ingredient of actual balls on the line in real time aka real money.

should read ............

a great learning tool but however with the ingredient of actual balls on the line in real time aka real money missing, missing, missing

Hindsight trading = thread title = no different than but just as brilliant ...................... as what happened with ENRON and others of such ilk

Earning reports great, balance sheet astoundingly good, analysts giving constant +ve grades and gong ooh and aah ............. and investors lapping it up ................ but upon closer inspection the Insiddrs are bailing left and right. and then comes the day when the waterfall decline begins. Its over.

trendie was not kidding when he wrote the thread

Burn this place down and start from scratch and require proof of records of trading, otherwise have Big Joe boot 'em out the f**** window with a drop-kick