B Sky B

goldfish

28 0
Hi all

Has anyone checked this one out - the charts are pointing towards a rise pretty soon if it breaks out of that wedge and hits the 16 month support

BeanCounter

29 0
goldfish said:
Hi all

Has anyone checked this one out - the charts are pointing towards a rise pretty soon if it breaks out of that wedge and hits the 16 month support

The wedge broke alright.. :)

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
A touch of insider dealing , maybe? How come the big selling vol 2 days before the results? In view of the apparently reasonable results, there can only be one conclusion. Someone must have known BSY was going to be marked down....

Attachments

• Image1.gif
    Image1.gif
    45.5 KB · Views: 239

BeanCounter

29 0
Good spot Chartman: hadnt noticed the vol spike: it does seem a little conincidental that the highest vol spike since Mar 03 happened two days before the share price nosedived.. someones had their hand in the till?

I must admit to be somewhat baffled by the whole BSY move yesterday: the fundamentals were actually pretty good: but the City got spooked by the additional investment to be made over the next 3 years.

Even so, wiping out 18% of the market val seems a little oversold when balanced against the fact that BSY still has a monopoly position which should be further strengthed when analog is finally switched off in a few years time (and, with the fact that it is a shareholder in the free to air service).

Backing a retracement on the downtrend, Im long in the market @ 500 (target 556).

Attachments

• BSY 050804.GIF
    BSY 050804.GIF
    18.2 KB · Views: 256

goldfish

28 0
One word..... DOH!!!!!!!!!

Good spot, I had other things going and didn't see the spike...... god bless stop losses eh!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock