eur/jpy 1500 pips oppertunity [risng wedge]

fourkinghell

hallo traders..
ive attached a daily chart of the eur/jpy where we can see its in a rising wedge formation.we all its a trend reversal setup. you can see ive got 4 legs in the wedge and we looking for the final leg to 5 . can anyone help me out with the elliot wave formula,where possible leg 5 will be. can you also tell me how do you work the final leg out.

Attachments

• eurjpy9.gif
    eurjpy9.gif
    56.8 KB · Views: 350
"fourkinghell" ?!

I love your name :)

Nearly had a SCOTS moment (Splattered Coffee On the Screen) :))

P.S: apologies for being off-topic, and no offence meant for any Scots reading this!

I Don't do Elliot Waves

hallo traders..
ive attached a daily chart of the eur/jpy where we can see its in a rising wedge formation.we all its a trend reversal setup. you can see ive got 4 legs in the wedge and we looking for the final leg to 5 . can anyone help me out with the elliot wave formula,where possible leg 5 will be. can you also tell me how do you work the final leg out.

Fourking well look at the chart will you :cheesy: (sorry mate had to do it - no offence :))

Like I mentioned in the title I don't do Elliot Waves. I pulled up the chart to take a look at it and saw that further over the left there's an all-time high just below 169.00, and an interim high just below 168.00. :idea: So I reckon you should expect the market to come to you thereabouts regardless of any of this 1-2-3-4-5 jiggery-pokery. :idea:

That's my take on it - I don't even know what Elliot Waves are! :eek: