automated trailing stop on a pending order NOT market order

francisfinley

Established member
Hi,

am I right in thinking out of all the spreadbetting companies only GFT offer automated trailing stops on pending orders (also the new iii sheet - interactive markets)

IG only offer trailing stops on trades already open.

checked

OLD iii/cityindex/finspreads
Capitalspreads
ETX
ODL
tradefair
Dealing Desk
CMC Markets

?

Hi,

am I right in thinking out of all the spreadbetting companies only GFT offer automated trailing stops on pending orders (also the new iii sheet - interactive markets)

IG only offer trailing stops on trades already open.

checked

OLD iii/cityindex/finspreads
Capitalspreads
ETX
ODL
tradefair
Dealing Desk
CMC Markets

?
Have a look at Smart Live Markets SB.

I find MT4 trailing stops a bit confusing, but can you open trades with one, gle? Is that using an EA?

I find MT4 trailing stops a bit confusing, but can you open trades with one, gle? Is that using an EA?
I do not very often trade with trailing stops, but I guess there is a lot of EA's around where you can input the desired trailing stop.

as always thanks gle.

old dog from Forexfactory recommended smart live too. did browse the site but will get on to it this weekend.

i take it you use them too?

i see there is a thread in this spreadbetting section too... will read up.

as always thanks gle.

old dog from Forexfactory recommended smart live too. did browse the site but will get on to it this weekend.

i take it you use them too?

i see there is a thread in this spreadbetting section too... will read up.
You're welcome. Yes I found out about Forexfactory a couple of years ago, amazing site with a lot of useful information.