Automated Trading - Is there hope?

Don't you mean demo pips is the future ? In the future people will be able to buy luncheon with demo pips, even though they can't do so now.

Dude why are you still here making comments,
you obviously said you got the skills to program,
yet you lack the skills to create a profitable system.
really, demo pips yourself.

Dude why are you still here making comments,
you obviously said you got the skills to program,
yet you lack the skills to create a profitable system.
really, demo pips yourself.

Dude, I cannot program for demo pips. They are no use to me.

Financialarts,
your arguments are weak, very weak my friend.
So they have better integration with one broker, they offer you to use another 50 as well :LOL: that have their own support (if existing)
have you tried btw the client service of tradency??....man, i doubt it, as if it is none-existing. (this is just an example) and as well the bigger brokers usu have no time for issues like this. anyhow i have no complains of the zulu-guys 24/7 i have my questioned covered. As for the widrawal payments to providers cant comment, as im simply a follower but i've been reading they have imporved the time lag.
anyhow, it smells to me that you are of the people that tend to complain all the time where actually cannot make half a pip of profit, so it will be better to not have you among the zulu-traders - you will be just another bombed account in no time.

Financialarts,
your arguments are weak, very weak my friend.
So they have better integration with one broker, they offer you to use another 50 as well :LOL: that have their own support (if existing)
have you tried btw the client service of tradency??....man, i doubt it, as if it is none-existing. (this is just an example) and as well the bigger brokers usu have no time for issues like this. anyhow i have no complains of the zulu-guys 24/7 i have my questioned covered. As for the widrawal payments to providers cant comment, as im simply a follower but i've been reading they have imporved the time lag.
anyhow, it smells to me that you are of the people that tend to complain all the time where actually cannot make half a pip of profit, so it will be better to not have you among the zulu-traders - you will be just another bombed account in no time.

It's not an attack on you,
just personal preference not to trade with zulu.
If you're gettin profit with them, then go ahead.
Just because you're part of it doesn't mean I have to be.

It's not an attack on you,
just personal preference not to trade with zulu.
If you're gettin profit with them, then go ahead.
Just because you're part of it doesn't mean I have to be.

of course not! i wasnt saying you should be. just wanted to present and the other side of the story, as you were saying only what you did not like.
Of course everyone is entitled to his/her experience and thus opinion :cool:
happy pipping ! :clover:

for those that still doubt if there is any hope visit the thread we discuss the zulutrade platform to see and judge for yourself. ;):cool:

While I certainly agree that automated trading bears a lot of hope, Zulutrade is not actually an example of it, just the opposite. You can see on their website that the vast majority of Zulutrade followers have lost their money.

The reason is that the signal providers on Zulutrade are not interested in making profits, but in getting many followers. Therefore they use grid trading, martingale and other high risk systems with a high winner rate. Such systems have a sawtooth equity curve - the equity rises steadily until a certain point, then the account is wiped out. This happened to both the two traders that I know that had accounts on Zulutrade.

thats is totally not true ! check out my past performance, i have published my Dec. real live winning trades....i made quite a lump sum!

Have you ever had an account (at least demo) on zulutrade? seems you did not, so you'd better withold your subjective opinianated observation of your two friends who lost and lousy analysis of traders - we have daytraders, swing traders and scalpers wanna be, and thousand of other in between good or bad traders, lets say do not express opinion where you have no experience ground.

How come you are not rich yet ? It sounds like it will take no work.

oooh come on, nobody becomes rich with a small account...we all know i m a simple follower not an institutional investor playing with millions xaxa :LOL:
what about you Joe, have you become a bit more rich than out last talks?

I can see why you are not rich yet. If I were in your shoes, I'd sell the house, sell the kidney and bet the lot on zulu. But I am not in your shoes.

uuuuuuuuh wrong,
2 live accounts ;) and counting :clap:
btw, I remember your posts, seriously why are you picking up on me?? you've doing this for quite a while...care to tell me reason?