AutoEABinary with Cedarfinance

optionnetic

8 0
hello traders

I used AutoEAbinary software about 1 week. it screwed up half of my account. I notice something fishy so i stopped. I mainly trade forex and just test what was thos binary wizard marketting about. So After got hooked up with Cedarfinance thruogh AutoEAbinary affliate . Fund my account $500. run software lost half of it. I decide look into this binary betting what i have discovered the best opportunity to make damn good money with 250% return on TOUCH OPTION. I test my system and it bring back my account close to $500 by the end of today. I just start looking into binary and wondering how can you lose with binary?
One thing though, after reading review about Cedarfinance I start to worry about withdraw my money . With my system will win and the payout rate offer on Touch Option is crazy no other brokers give that. That's why i can be sure make good money But...But...But Withdraw is a Big Issue.
Here my 1st week Binary with my system
proof1.PNG
will do better in the long run

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock