Aud/usd

I can see an excellent entrance to the AUD/USD market after reaching the 0.71100 level. The price will go down.

audusd.png

If it breaks below the support at the previous low at 0.6908 the bearish trend will continue and it will be time for new shorts.

Audusd

Retracement on the AUDUSD to the 0.6980, but the bearish trend is still in place. Next support could be the 0.6896 level.

US Dollar is getting strong after hike it will strengthen to its peer through the year. Stop wasting time on that colored drawings on your chart. Just enter short 0.01 AUD/USD and check the order near end of 2016 ;)

You're right, it did. The question is whether the downward trend will continue now or is this just temporary.

I think AUD/USD may have formed a double bottom. If that's the case the pair will start rising.

Audusd

Good bullish exhaustion on the AUDUSD. The pair starts the session by heading higher at the beginning and reaching a high around 0.7049, only to drop back down and stalling its pullback for now.

Audusd

Oscillation on the AUDUSD around the 0.7100 level, price may go in any direction but attentive to a possible resistance zone around the 0.7200 level, or support around the 0.7000 level.

I think that the price will reach 0.70752 level. After that, the price will return to the level of 0.72557 or further.

aud.png

A breakout above 0.7370 might be a signal for a reversal of the bearish trend.

There might be some retracement but I don't think that's the end of the rally.