aud usd

George A

147 11
aud usd

We are witnessing a crab harmonic pattern on the H4 TF. Based on the elapsed time we are expecting to see a drop if the supply pressure exists in the market.

http://pcm-fx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/38-English-Forums

It sure is a Crab , and just missed its target of 9682 .
It is also a rally of 87.5 of the June top to August low ( target 9674 ) , and just missed the 88.6 ( target 96845 , which is a level which many traders prefer using ) of the Jun to August low .
You also talked about TIME elapsing , are you talking about GANN ???
Cheers ,
George :cool:

George A

147 11
aud usd

We are witnessing a crab harmonic pattern on the H4 TF. Based on the elapsed time we are expecting to see a drop if the supply pressure exists in the market.

http://pcm-fx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/38-English-Forums

Well Robert, the open looks good , as we have NOT opened with a big gap up :clap: .
Good luck with ur short here , It is a good strong level with a high probability of success from a Fib prospective .
Cheers,
George :cool:

robertofx

139 1
I am bullish on the pair. Look at the current PA. So sign of bears at all. I am waiting for a pullback to get in the bull ride.

George A

147 11
I am bullish on the pair. Look at the current PA. So sign of bears at all. I am waiting for a pullback to get in the bull ride.
We may still get a reversal i think ,, the Aussie can do that sometimes , sit at a level for a while before moving in the direction it is meant to go .
Do u trade Harmonic patterns Roberto ??? I personally do NOT go looking for them , BUT i DO know their structures , and easily recognize them on the chart , but i do NOT draw them because i dont like clutter .
Cheers,:cool:
george

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock