AUD/USD Long near support area!!!

The pair definitely looks very bearish,I think that if it breaks below 0.7200 its next target would be at least around 0.7150.

Another idea. Instead of taking profit at .7187 could possibly add to short there and bring stops down to .7207

I'm going to start a new thread to keep my trades together, it's too time consuming jumping threads to post trades. Have fun here :)

No reason to buy it going forward against the US dollar.

Lot of talk of rates going to zero in Australia in the next 5 years.

After that it's some kind of QE.

Not saying the US will be any better in 5 years.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    227 KB · Views: 205
AUD/USD formed several candlesticks on the 4-hour time frame that are a signal that the move to the upside is exhausted and that there will be an impending drop - a hanging man, a spinning top and a doji, and naturally it began falling. I think the next target is at 0.7190.

Last edited:
US jobs data another game changer.
This could stop US rate rises.
IMO they will go into in 2017
They have left the rises too late and the good data may have peaked.
So could be more QE next year.

The Reverse Bank of Australia meet next week, would be amazed if they cut.
But will need to again this year.
They will sweating in there tears if the A dollar starts to run higher.
University degree won't help in the so called free markets.

Whats it mean for me.
I will be buying into areas I think the buyers will come in.
Have only been short in the last fews weeks.
Will also short into areas where the sellers might come in.
Hopefully no more game changers this year for the AUD/USD

Oscar R

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    238.9 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Audusd

The AUDUSD has found a very good resistance on the 0.7371 level, due to the fact that exactly on that level we have a confluence of the 200 day EMA and the 55 day EMA. Next resistance could be the 0.7500 level, or the 0.7300 could act as support.

ill be going long on the AUS/USD after the fall friday. Why Australia cut rates a few months back it has already helped growth in Australia start to increase. Australia loves high commodity prices and its main trading partner is china so the Brexit is no where near as problematic for the Aussie economy.
Ill also be considering backing the AUS against the Euro and Pound after this next week of volatility with those markets.

07 or 15/06 would have been better for going Long but now isn't a bad time. Though I'm waiting for a hopefully lower entry.