Astrological & Numerology Trading..

dominationFX

Hi. I am a newbie FX trader and I have ditched lagging indicators in favour of starting to learn Price Action. (Does volume lag..?)
Anyway, I have been reading about WD Gann and Astrotraders and certain online things about numerology and its correlation with trading. I know nothing about all this and I just wondered others opinion. Is it junk, because it seems very complex. Are there any websites that demonstrate that it works, or is it a self-fulfilling prophecy? Thanks.

Volume is what it is. The velocity of movement has a way of paralelling volume.
First, forget astro trading. The way the sars line up has nothing to do with rational trading decisions.
Numerology as it pertains to Fibonacci is very relevant. I use Fibos in lieu of my proprietary S&R's.
Take a look at my thread, and I'll show you the relevancy behind it.

Thanks. The legendary Gann used astrology, was it just a happy co-incidence? His work is hard to understand and easily to dismiss as mumbo-jumbo. Pehaps those understand real astrology are into something, I have seen youtube videos showing market movements correlating with astrology. Somebody out there must be creating a self-fulfilling prophecy..

That's fine. Take it as you will. Introduce me to one trader that has been successful in using that kind of hype.

Thanks. The legendary Gann used astrology, was it just a happy co-incidence? His work is hard to understand and easily to dismiss as mumbo-jumbo. Pehaps those understand real astrology are into something, I have seen youtube videos showing market movements correlating with astrology. Somebody out there must be creating a self-fulfilling prophecy..

Astrotrader.com, WD Gann and his followers, JP Morgan himself..etc. LOL..
What do I know? I am just a newbie. Thanks for helping me out though, its great to kick ideas around with other like minded souls online.
My point about astrology is that if somebody believes that their chart can and should dictate their trading choices, it creates a self-fulfilling prophecy in the markets. Welcome to the Matrix...
There may be some curve fitting on the part of those who believe in astrology and numerology, though. WD Gann swore by astology...