Financial Astrology & Astro Trading Techniques - Moon Trading

with Moon ingresses, are you getting a signal about every 2 days and a bit?
(approx 28 day cycle for the moon, into the 12 houses)

this is interesting, despite my initial misgivings.

so, you could be posting every 2 days or so?

also, since you are risking about 25 pips, can you give an idea as to your target for your risk?

i only target 40-50pips for profit. depending on marktet situation

I'm not sure I can say how or why, unless you agree to the principle that emotions are in synch with planetary movements which isn't that far fetched. I'm not sure I even care. What I do care about is the fact that there is/was sufficient evidence for me to warrant investigating its effect which at times was simply astonishing.
I'll give you an example..
I was trading the FTSE, and based on a value that is perceived to be its inception date (which is obviously open to debate) and using certain planetary aspects I was able to get a "forecast" for potential highs and lows in the future. So with my hourly chart, I knew that a few days later there was going to be a turning point at precisely that hour.
I sent this to a friend, and said watch FTSE at this time etc.
I kid you not..right on that hour I bought the FTSE. And I then sold the FTSE at the next turning point. I of course didnt get the high and low, but I got the exact time.
I thought I was onto the holy grail..its the closest I've ever got. It was just erratic as it was unclear exactly which planets etc might be influencing and sometimes the hourly wasn't the best but the 2 hourly etc etc. So there were times that it wasnt in fact the low, but an intermediate low, or even the high!
Long story short..I had over a dozen times it was spot on, and also other times that it wasn't. That for me wasn't enough and so I have a much simpler system now that I can predict much better with nothing to do with planets. But there is no doubt in my mind, there is something there in those planets for any "non believers"
what I didn't do was actually try to refine using other methods. Doesn't mean I wouldnt ever go back though.

yes, we deal with "exact time" for turns all the time with financial astrology. so if the exact time doesn't turn, you have something wrong with your astro trading system.

the coming moon ingresses: (from the astro program)

2013-06-04 15:53:24 Moon 00 Tau 00' 00" enters a new sign
2013-06-07 03:31:53 Moon 00 Gem 00' 00" enters a new sign
2013-06-09 16:15:42 Moon 00 Can 00' 00" enters a new sign
2013-06-12 04:57:41 Moon 00 Leo 00' 00" enters a new sign
2013-06-14 16:25:42 Moon 00 Vir 00' 00" enters a new sign
2013-06-17 01:18:32 Moon 00 Lib 00' 00" enters a new sign
2013-06-19 06:38:29 Moon 00 Sco 00' 00" enters a new sign
2013-06-21 08:30:50 Moon 00 Sag 00' 00" enters a new sign

Last edited:
I'm not certain that all the astrology guff that is spun out has much or any value.
but what I would like to investigate, and will do so over the coming weeks, is the effect of
Mercury in Retrograde.
This happens for a period of approx 20 days 3 times a year, when Mercury appears to 'reverse' direction.
From my preliminary reading there seems to be quite a lot of convincing depositions that Mercury, the ruler of communications, in retrograde does seem to have a noticeably negative effect on communications, travel, plans, contracts etc.
I'll be interested to see if their is any (or absolutely zero) correlation over the past years with significant market phases.

anyway, if you have 5 minutes spare, it's worth checking out about Mercury in Retrograde ......