Aspen Forex/Concorde Forex Group???

ripstop

Looking for newbie info on Forex trading plus anyone ever heard of this company? Thanks

The only company I'm aware of is http://www.aspentrading.com . I followed them for a time and was impressed with the depth of detail and analysis. However, the long time frames and the large stops put me off from continuing but I felt his performace / result are accurate. As you are in the US you may find the service more applicable as he works closer to your times than ours in the U.K.

cfg

Looking for newbie info on Forex trading plus anyone ever heard of this company? Thanks
Watch out for this one! Their brokerage was shut down by nfa. Lots of unhappy people who were taken advantage of. The best thing to do is go to www.forexpeacearmy and read all the people involved and how many people told their stories. None were good and there are many. To top it off they all claim to be Christians. Also just do a google search on concorde forex group (cfg) or cfg mentors. Aspenforex, 4xwealth, forexwealth, riofg (all .com) were cfg mentors. BEWARE!!!!