Asking for advice

Coleen

Forex is a type of income of high liquidity. I hate waiting for profit return long. I open one position with the whole volume of deposit as long as margin allows. Consequently you gain all or nothing. It's wonderful for such strategy if broker gives bonuses. But I heard that many brokers do various unfair manipulations with these bonuses. I'm willing to find an honest broker. Can anybody say me where to get such information?

If you're doing all-in trades all the time then your broker won't matter much. You're likely to do way more damage to your account balance than any broker.

Ah but John, perhaps Coleen has a 100% success ratio!
;-)

Look, I understand that you're joking, but I really need to find an honest broker. I just wonder where I can get such information. I would appreciate if somebody could help me with this. I'm interested in any ratings, or sites with opinions, anything that could help me to get what I need.

just google and research ............they all fall short of the mark in one area or another ......thats like any business.nothing is perfect

what is your main priority ?...aside from betting 100% per trade ?

N

Forex is a type of income of high liquidity. I hate waiting for profit return long. I open one position with the whole volume of deposit as long as margin allows. Consequently you gain all or nothing. It's wonderful for such strategy if broker gives bonuses. But I heard that many brokers do various unfair manipulations with these bonuses. I'm willing to find an honest broker. Can anybody say me where to get such information?

you will never know anything about honesty of brokerage company.
you have to try it

How long have you been trading? Did you learn on how to read a chart? Learn with demo account on how to read a chart. Rather than waiting it. Find a lot of information on a broker before you trade. Do this to avoid a scam broker. :D

Happy trading.