Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

cantagril

3,412 1,067
In the 2015 movie “The Big Short” about the Great Recession, Brad Pitt’s character Ben Rickert says
“Every 1 percent unemployment goes up, 40,000 people die. Did you know that?”

The actual figure in academic research is a 37,000 increase for each percentage-point rise in the unemployment rate. It comes from a book called “Corporate Flight: The Causes and Consequences of Economic Dislocation” by Barry Bluestone, Bennett Harrison and Lawrence Baker.

us unemployment rate 2019
3.6 percent

us unemployment rate 2020
6.9 percent

3.3 * 37,000 = 122,100

Why is the unemployment rate not national news every day alongside coronavirus deaths?
Because its not divisive ... everyone agrees (or doesnt care). News outlets are just Jeremy Kyle on steroids 24 / 7.

Switch off the news!
So, Price Action only from now on?

postman

Legendary member
27,040 3,546
Its like sky australia is a different entity to sky uk.

UK lockdowns have ‘flattened the future instead of the curve’​

Here's a quote from the video (timestamped)
"All we hear from Government and media is stories of doom and gloom and horror "

peto

Established member
944 83

In the quantities that are required for hospitals and industry, gasses are indeed manufactured distributed and stored as cryogenic liquids.

lol to "manufacture" oxygen you will need to some kind of nuclear fusion or fission that has never been designed or attempted !

peto

Established member
944 83
Absolutely true but I think that I can see an issue with connecting covid patients to a load of shrubbery.
May_Day_Hastings_East_Sussex_-_geograph.org.uk_-_162688.jpg
Covid patients in Hastings on discharge from hospital

postman

Legendary member
27,040 3,546
Does anyone think this guy will have more than a runny nose?

If he even goes to hospital I will not post on this thread again and will sign up as a volunteer in a covid related service.

• Haha
Reactions: timsk

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,023 2,919
Well i'm glad that's cleared up then.

Avoid anyone who's had covid like the plague cos they have 5 months immunity but can still infect others.

cantagril

3,412 1,067
Does anyone think this guy will have more than a runny nose?
If he even goes to hospital I will not post on this thread again and will sign up as a volunteer in a covid related service.
Like Trick or Treat you mean?

BTW: why has your avatar changed from that well-known trend trader Selwyn to a Pink Floyd album cover? Is this a clever reference to darkside of the Dow going to the moon perhaps? Or is it just more random bollox? :p

• Love
Reactions: Atilla

postman

Legendary member
27,040 3,546

You cannot keep the British public down!​

UK snow: Large crowds gather in Leeds for snowball fight​

In later news, the national guard was bought in and there were 12 fatalities, and another 250 people were gassed and tased and sent to a concentration camp made from a hastily re tasked unused Nightingale hospital.

postman

Legendary member
27,040 3,546
You want to work after 12 months being forced to say at home ... you'll need the vaccine ...

Pimlico Plumbers to make workers get vaccinations​

"I think it will be the norm in five or six months. To go into a bar or cinema, or go on a plane, you have to have a vaccine," he added.

You want to go to the job centre to register for benefits ... you'll need the vaccine ...
You want to go to send your children to school ... they'll need the vaccine ...
You want to stay in a hotel on holiday ... you'll need the vaccine ...
You want to go shopping for food .. you get the idea.

But hey its YOUR choice if you want to take it or not, no one is forcing you. 🤮

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock