As a beginner do you find crypto exchanges hard to learn and confusing? How do you go about learning?

Exscudo

So, I've been wondering, how easy is it for a beginner trader to, well, just go and start trading. I remember that when I first started out on Binance it took me a while just to grasp the basics and learn the jargon and the interface. It still feels like I might make a mistake by clicking on something I'm not supposed to touch. Is the experience the same for many of you?

What was your experience starting out? Which platforms did you use and how long it took you to feel accustomed? What learning resources do you read?
Let's share our experience below.

So, I've been wondering, how easy is it for a beginner trader to, well, just go and start trading. I remember that when I first started out on Binance it took me a while just to grasp the basics and learn the jargon and the interface. It still feels like I might make a mistake by clicking on something I'm not supposed to touch. Is the experience the same for many of you?

What was your experience starting out? Which platforms did you use and how long it took you to feel accustomed? What learning resources do you read?

Been trading for a few months by now, started out with Binance, and found it overcomplicated. The interface has too many blocks and graphs, everything is blinking and the attention just spreads out, just too much data a beginner has no idea how to use.

Kraken is a bit better, their UI is okay, but they have pretty good guides which at least help you to understand why you even need all that stuff on your screen and what it can be used for. It took me a few weeks to get comfortable.

Been trading for a few months by now, started out with Binance, and found it overcomplicated. The interface has too many blocks and graphs, everything is blinking and the attention just spreads out, just too much data a beginner has no idea how to use.

Kraken is a bit better, their UI is okay, but they have pretty good guides which at least help you to understand why you even need all that stuff on your screen and what it can be used for. It took me a few weeks to get comfortable.
True. They have a basic section but then they charge extra fees for using it, which seems kind of lame. The interface on Binance became a bit ridiculous but it's hard to balance all the new features they've been adding.

I have used two, Bitstamp and Binance. Bitstamp is neat and clean. No leverage or shorts, but that is safer until you have firm evidence of an edge. Binance is too cluttered and too busy. I have not tried Kraken yet, but it would be my third account if need be.

Trial and error (on demos initially)

And crypto is just another market ....albeit one I avoid in truth as it is far too open to manipulation (as musk is proving presently)

My learning Style is like bull in a china shop.......I push the edge on all theories until they pass or fail......hundreds of them ....constantly

The ones that feel most robust and operate the most consistently through constant testing can then Be progressed towards profitable strategies

N