Did you find exchange interfaces confusing as a beginner?

Bomberman

How did you learn to master the exchanges? Was getting used to the interface difficult? Or does it still scare you a little bit every time you visit an exchange? It sure does scare me :)

Crypto exchanges are still quite new having to develop everything from scratch, having trading features accordingly.

I agree, I remember when I first tried Binance, I had to find videos on Youtube just to make sure I'm doing the right way.
When it comes to interface, I like crypto.com and Kraken, I can say they really made it user-friendly. I'm actually excited with the data analytics platform by $BTCS, it will consolidate users portfolios from different exchanges into just one platform

Yes at first but it just takes familiarity. I try not to look at it the same way my in laws look at smart phones and the internet!

Yes at the beginning of trade the interfaces of different exchanges look confusing to me but now after some time, I am quite familiarize with them.

It's all a matter of habit. It just takes a little time to get used to the interface of the new exchange. When I was looking for exchanges which will be convenient for me to work with, I took a list of Top Cryptocurrency Exchanges and analyzed the possibilities of each one. So I was able to choose the most convenient for work with the most user-friendly interface

Last edited: