are you an independent trader based in London?

onlysolo

Hi ,

I m looking for an independent trader in London that is seeking for help due to huge volatility on the markets duirng last months.

What do i offer?

My help for free, because i have come here to learn. I have a + 6 years full time degree in economics from the bigest university in spain . (universidad complutense de madrid) and i m fluent in four european languages (english, french, spanish, bulgarian) and also a CFA level one candidate. I grew up in four countries.

I m 26 years old and just finish an intership program at credit suisse madrid and decided to come to london because i want to learn from somebody that is really good.

so i offer all my skills, i can translate financial news from diferent languages, can think fast and give ideas.

hope to hear soon you, busy trader

..and if you are reading this and you are not a trader, but you have a friend that is , please tell him !

thankss

Ever heard of Trotters Independent Traders ? they are based in London, in Peckham... they also have offices in New York and Paris...

Never heard of them but i ll check right now and try to contact them. Thank you very much.

Never heard of them but i ll check right now and try to contact them. Thank you very much.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Sorry, I don't want to take the **** because I admire your efforts and it's not your fault you're not up to speed on 1980's British sitcoms but that is absolutely ****ing hilarious!

Best of luck finding a quality placement.

They are the firm based at Nelson Mandela House.

Make sure you don't apply to the other one, of a similar name. They are not legit.

Ever heard of Trotters Independent Traders ? they are based in London, in Peckham... they also have offices in New York and Paris...

hahaha that was funny.....but i m afraid del boy is not the kind of trader i m looking for:LOL:

The poor guy asked a legitimate question. And this is the considered advice of this forum?????

Normbeef i dont think the joke was very good,personally i didnt like it, because i m not from the Uk and there is no way that i could know that trotters independent traders came from a tv show(80). Its just like you were trying to humiliate me or simply waste my time. I just want to make some contacts with serious traders because its my dream job in wish to become a profesional trader.

Last edited:
solo... this is the British sense of humour and if you work with some traders particularly those lucky enough to have avoided being institutionalised it's what you will get. Absolutely nothing malicious was meant and I personally laughed out loud upon reading it.

Anyhow... it's not so clear what it is you are offering; any chance of elaborating? What are your contacts like at Credit Suisse?

Arbianight i have lots of expereince with diferent humours because i lived in five countries since i have been a kid(Bulgaria, France, Morroco, Spain, Uk) so preffer to forget about this and focous on trading.

I m looking forward to make my way in the world of trading..assitant, bank, prop firm, hedge fund, i welcome every oportunity.

My contacts at Credit Suisse are good, but its credit suisse Madrid , not London, so they are not very useful here.

I did everything that i could to be moved from CS Madrid TO CS London, but it was duirng august-september when Lehman Colapsed, so i decided to quit(there was no point in working at the banking department , i wanted to be a trader!) and came here although i had no contacts in London.

I m trading a demo acount focusing mainly on FX.

Last edited:
Normbeef i dont think the joke was very good,personally i didnt like it, because i m not from the Uk and there is no way that i could know that trotters independent traders came from a tv show(80). Its just like you were trying to humiliate me or simply waste my time. I just want to make some contacts with serious traders because its my dream job in wish to become a profesional trader.

Solo from your first reply you took the Joke just how I would have expected and just laughed it off.

This is all it was a bit of friendly banter a way of breaking the ice a way of having a bit of fun. I haven't worked in a trading environment in Madrid but I have worked in plenty in London. This is the sort of banter you’re going to get every day in London. You need to give as good as you get it maybe a British trait but if you can't laugh it off your just going to get stick. (Stick being more banter and more jokes and not getting whacked by a bit of wood)

Solo from your first reply you took the Joke just how I would have expected and just laughed it off.

This is all it was a bit of friendly banter a way of breaking the ice a way of having a bit of fun. I haven't worked in a trading environment in Madrid but I have worked in plenty in London. This is the sort of banter you’re going to get every day in London. You need to give as good as you get it maybe a British trait but if you can't laugh it off your just going to get stick. (Stick being more banter and more jokes and not getting whacked by a bit of wood)

ok, thanks for your post;)

Last edited:
llamame

Hi ,

I m looking for an independent trader in London that is seeking for help due to huge volatility on the markets duirng last months.

What do i offer?

My help for free, because i have come here to learn. I have a + 6 years full time degree in economics from the bigest university in spain . (universidad complutense de madrid) and i m fluent in four european languages (english, french, spanish, bulgarian) and also a CFA level one candidate. I grew up in four countries.

I m 26 years old and just finish an intership program at credit suisse madrid and decided to come to london because i want to learn from somebody that is really good.

so i offer all my skills, i can translate financial news from diferent languages, can think fast and give ideas.

hope to hear soon you, busy trader

..and if you are reading this and you are not a trader, but you have a friend that is , please tell him !

thankss

Hola, llamame al 078 262 868 99, pregunta por Bosco. Somos un grupo de Españoles extraders de Morgan Stanley & Lehmans, Gracias