• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Are we Veterans ... or not?

What's your experience with trading?

• Total voters
Here is what Darwinex says it is.

In other words, they are a broker.

And they connect to some secret ...

And they will soon close their forum.

So I'd guess that's why the Darwinians took over Trade2Win faster than a "Bear Market almost ready to resume.":)

They seem to specialize in "social trading" which appears to package traders trading as open-ended mutual fund-like assets called DARWINs you can trade most of the time markets are open while paying hedge fund-like fees.

So if you are tired of losing money trading on your own, you can trade/invest in DARWINs and have someone else lose money for you.:)

And/or, you can trade your system at Darwinex and pass most of the risk to investors (and get free advertising at Trade2Win!;)).

Secret ? There are no secrets in trading - you cant reivent the wheel,
As you know only 5% of traders win in the markets business, are you in the top 5%, if so why not open account at Darwinex and create a darwin and show your results ? Just an opinion - Show that WE ARE ALL WRONG nad you have the So Called Holly Grail

regards,
Telmo

Last edited:
Secret ? There are no secrets in trading - you cant reivent the wheel,
As you know only 5% of traders win in the markets business, are you in the top 5%, if so why not open account at Darwinex and create a darwin and show your results ? Just an opinion - Show that WE ARE ALL WRONG nad you have the So Called Holly Grail

regards,
Telmo

The secret I noted was Darwinex hides who their "liquidity providers" are. This seems to be against the spirit of transparency they stress.

1601082944983.png

The secret I noted was Darwinex hides who their "liquidity providers" are. This seems to be against the spirit of transparency they stress.

View attachment 288334

No they don’t. They historically worked with Saxo and LMAX for liquidity and if relying on their API you could be setup with one or both. Google don’t have answers for everything. Why not research deeper before spreading misinformation ? Ask the persons concerned directly. Now they’re extending their offer of asset classes with Interactive Brokers ...Have you heard of them ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Because, I am.
Ergo sum? Somebody got there before you :)
Better Community ? Make Darwinex great again ?

The phrasing / orientation of the poll = democrazia italiana ;)

Forse " I piloti anziani"?:p

There are old pilots and there are bold pilots but there are no old bold pilots:p

Imo, if you are all veterans and still trading then you definitely need a club that celebrates your particular talents...

No they don’t. They historically worked with Saxo and LMAX for liquidity and if relying on their API you could be setup with one or both. Google don’t have answers for everything. Why not research deeper before spreading misinformation ? Ask the persons concerned directly. Now they’re extending their offer of asset classes with Interactive Brokers ...Have you heard of them ?

I was wrong about Darwinex hiding their liquidity providers, and I apologize for writing that without doing more research.

The right topic is not this one but....
long story short for non darwinian guys: Darwinex wanted to be the best broker for traders, and it was so, 2 years ago...
In 2018 it was the paradise for the trader, now we are here because it is not so anymore.

Missing the '> 20 years' selection on the poll ;)

I just wanna say "Hello :)" to all the veterans here who might like to see me .. and of course also to the others :)

@CavaliereVerde do you want to open a new threat in the 'Darwins' forum for my new Darwin ILR? I can't do it there, but my being here would be completed with it. My new Darwin should be found is the list of new Darwins mailed tomorrow. Currently you can find it in the 'Latest' filter.

Missing the '> 20 years' selection on the poll ;)

I just wanna say "Hello :)" to all the veterans here who might like to see me .. and of course also to the others :)

@CavaliereVerde do you want to open a new threat in the 'Darwins' forum for my new Darwin ILR? I can't do it there, but my being here would be completed with it. My new Darwin should be found is the list of new Darwins mailed tomorrow. Currently you can find it in the 'Latest' filter.
Welcome to the Darwinex Veterans support organisation. Good to see you here.