• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Are we Veterans ... or not?

What's your experience with trading?

• Total voters
Don’t make us feel like old ladies towards whom you ask the age ! It’s unpolite
(started at the end of 2007, then non-stop)

At the moment the priority is a safe place for poor people evicted by darwinex.
Are we excluding noobs and trolls? not so bad...

Not that I want to be childish or whine, but shouldn't the poll's question be "What's your experience with Darwinex?"

I assume that the poll refers to the title "Darwinex Veterans".

in my experience the word "Vetarans" refers to "Darwinex" and not "trading" in the topic title concerned (Darwinex Veterans).

If it refers to Darwinex, I'll change my vote. :) And for sure the result of the poll will show a completely different result:)

Veterans versus Community ...

T2W.jpg

Darwinex ?.....why would i go there ?

Here is what Darwinex says it is.
Darwinex is a technology provider helping traders develop their skills and build a verifiable track record.

In other words, they are a broker.
73 % of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.

And they connect to some secret ...
liquidity providers at the London Equinix LD4 Data Centre.

And they will soon close their forum.
After much deliberation and counsel, we’re announcing today that as of November 30, 2020, the Community Forum will no longer be available as a forum to new nor existing users.
September 30, 2020. We’ll switch all categories to “publishing upon approval” mode and will only approve posts related to where other users may follow and contact you if they wish to.

So I'd guess that's why the Darwinians took over Trade2Win faster than a "Bear Market almost ready to resume.":)

They seem to specialize in "social trading" which appears to package traders trading as open-ended mutual fund-like assets called DARWINs you can trade most of the time markets are open while paying hedge fund-like fees.
You pay Darwinex 1.2% per annum on invested equity and 20% performance fee if you make money with a DARWIN. DARWIN providers earn 15% and Darwinex 5% of the 20% performance fees.

So if you are tired of losing money trading on your own, you can trade/invest in DARWINs and have someone else lose money for you.:)

And/or, you can trade your system at Darwinex and pass most of the risk to investors (and get free advertising at Trade2Win!;)).

i´m over 15 years. But sincerely not consistent since 9 years ago. Am i millionaire ? not at all. Quick rich schemes are not at all the reality. If you google for forex, everyone is YELLING a quick rich schemes, as a trader i´m always evolving, now at the stage that every trade as a unique outcome and confortable with it. If it´s easy to achieve it, NOT AT ALL.