Are there any good Seminar DVD or Software?

jwizzar

Hey there, I've spent almost a day looking at posts and honestly my head is spinning. I'm trying to find products that have good reviews and are not scams. I know a lot of these things out there are scams.

I know a trader who has a large library of dvd's cd's and other educational resources that he will lend me...only problem is he isn't successful and i don't want to do what he did (which is watch hundreds of different dvds and never learn to trade)

If you want to let me know what programs or schools are good that would be great, if you have a link to a post that is great too.

Also would love to know about any software that helps you find trades or helps define the trend of the market or anything else like that.

I've been paper trading for about 4 months and want to increase my success. Already read a handful of trading books, but i do better learning from interactive or Video Presentations. I love the Martin Pring books that give you a quiz at the end...things like that.

thanks guys

I have watched a few and they are all mostly crap.

The books have more depth and are more demanding.

The reason seminars sell is because people are lazy and want to lie on the couch learning to trade.

Basically, the seminars are just surface repetition of the books in my experience.

If you compare the price of a book with the price of a seminar by the same author, and then compare it with the knowledge in the book, you will realize that most books are superior in terms of price and value.

Sure, a seminar might be a nice change once in a while, but I do find books much more valuable.

What would be awesome though - I don`t know if this exists - is a seminar where the lecturer actually trades live for the students.

If something like that exists I would be very interested.

Johnny