Are their any websites which can give you updates on companies EPS ect in real time?

I used to use Sharescope years ago. They are not free but I found them modest. What they are today would be sheer guesswork.

I believe they give free samples of their data for a period. They download daily. I used to buy shares as an investment but now trade and don't use fundamentals, which is why I gave them up.

Google them and Good Luck.

I'm thinking surely you can't have EPS in literally real-time, as the firms only publish their fundamental data every 3 or 6 months?

I'm thinking surely you can't have EPS in literally real-time, as the firms only publish their fundamental data every 3 or 6 months?

That's true. EPS can be calculated yourself However,sifting them all on a sort basis, one needs a data base like Sharescope. I used to get all of Footsie and the All Share sorted down to the few I was looking for, in mintes. Most them are in the latter index, because of capitalisation.

I cleaned up on Next PLC. because they had a policy of organic growth and no debt. Would you believe that they were a penny share? I didn't get them then, but I did buy them under 2 GBP.