Are their any websites which can give you updates on companies EPS ect in real time?

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,232
I used to use Sharescope years ago. They are not free but I found them modest. What they are today would be sheer guesswork.

I believe they give free samples of their data for a period. They download daily. I used to buy shares as an investment but now trade and don't use fundamentals, which is why I gave them up.

Google them and Good Luck.

tomorton

Legendary member
7,450 1,009
I'm thinking surely you can't have EPS in literally real-time, as the firms only publish their fundamental data every 3 or 6 months?

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,232
I'm thinking surely you can't have EPS in literally real-time, as the firms only publish their fundamental data every 3 or 6 months?
That's true. EPS can be calculated yourself However,sifting them all on a sort basis, one needs a data base like Sharescope. I used to get all of Footsie and the All Share sorted down to the few I was looking for, in mintes. Most them are in the latter index, because of capitalisation.

I cleaned up on Next PLC. because they had a policy of organic growth and no debt. Would you believe that they were a penny share? I didn't get them then, but I did buy them under 2 GBP.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock