Are Shitcoins the Next Big Wave ?

Wadegrimm1

Shitcoin is referred to as a cryptocurrency with little or no value or a digital currency with no real. The term is also used as a derogatory term to describe altcoins or cryptocurrencies that emerged after bitcoin became famous.Since it was not made in good faith or its price was focused on speculation, shitcoins frequently lose value due to waning investor interest. As a result, these currencies are regarded as poor investments.Shitcoins, which in their grand majority are simply small-cap altcoins, can be purchased on several big cryptocurrency exchanges like pancake swap,beesawp.uniswap etc.Small-cap altcoins may be the most “high-risk, high-reward” investments you could potentially make. There is a very big chance that you will lose all your money. However, very occasionally, you may find yourself in one of two situations:
  1. The shitcoin you hold becomes a victim of a pump & dump scheme
  2. The shitcoin you hold is actually not a shitcoin and you become what is known as an “early adopter”

No, E-Tulip-Coins are are the next big wave, from whatever is the cyber equivalent of the South Sea.

No, E-Tulip-Coins are are the next big wave, from whatever is the cyber equivalent of the South Sea.
Shitcoin is referred to as a cryptocurrency with little or no value or a digital currency with no real. The term is also used as a derogatory term to describe altcoins or cryptocurrencies that emerged after bitcoin became famous.Since it was not made in good faith or its price was focused on speculation, shitcoins frequently lose value due to waning investor interest. As a result, these currencies are regarded as poor investments.Shitcoins, which in their grand majority are simply small-cap altcoins, can be purchased on several big cryptocurrency exchanges like pancake swap,beesawp.uniswap etc.Small-cap altcoins may be the most “high-risk, high-reward” investments you could potentially make. There is a very big chance that you will lose all your money. However, very occasionally, you may find yourself in one of two situations:
  2. The shitcoin you hold is actually not a shitcoin and you become what is known as an “early adopter”
Generally, which ever shitcoin Elon tweets about will be the next big wave.
An awful lot of twits follow his tweets.

🐦

What is about Dogecoin? Will it take a good wave in the future?
That's a good question. I really have doubts about whether it can perform similarly to the way it has in the past (even before Elon Musk pumped it), because of the unlimited supply.
It is crazy, though, how many dog-related memecoins have appeared lately thanks to Doge's popularity.

Memecoins and memestocks are fun and games until they are not. For every success story there are probably thousands that blow their accounts. I'll always lean towards projects with an application over ones with a dog on.

Memecoins and memestocks are fun and games until they are not. For every success story there are probably thousands that blow their accounts. I'll always lean towards projects with an application over ones with a dog on.
That's probably a wise decision. Memecoins can be good for people who are very skilled at making trades on short timeframes, but I'm sure that they end in losses for many, many people.

I agree there's no solid utility behind some if these coins however I bought Doge when it was pitences and made a huge profit but it was sheer luck.
Beer money investment if you will so could afford it to bomb

It’s not worth it to follow any news blindly and start buying shitcoins only because Elon Musk or any famous personality has tweeted about the coin. We are not unaware how Musk took this bitcoin wave to the next level and then suddenly dropped. Bitcoin kept the momentum because it was not based on his tweets but has a real value and that’s how we should differentiate a good coin from the worthless ones.
Musk must be your last trigger to buy any crypto.

It’s not worth it to follow any news blindly and start buying shitcoins only because Elon Musk or any famous personality has tweeted about the coin. We are not unaware how Musk took this bitcoin wave to the next level and then suddenly dropped. Bitcoin kept the momentum because it was not based on his tweets but has a real value and that’s how we should differentiate a good coin from the worthless ones.
To be fair, in the case of Doge, that coin had already gone through huge growth throughout the years before Musk ever tweeted about it. If anything, I feel like he was a bit late to the party. At the same time I agree it's not wise to buy just because a coin is hyped. If you are good at trading, you can take advantage of these waves, but for many people it results in losses.

Can I pile all of my money into something that was invented so that criminals could exchange drugs and guns with each other on the dark web please? what could go wrong?…

all that matters is liquidity .....if the coin is liquid with a thing that goes up ,said coin will also go up .....this is why EVM'S are taking over .
Eth will flip Bitcoin soon.

No, the maximum you can get from them is a small profit, but shitcoins will never become a new bitcoin.