Anyone trading Dubai Strategies?

If I could afford the wife to be a stay at home mum, do the school run, come home, bring me food and drinks, do the shopping et etc then I reckong being at the PC from 6am to 4pm I would catch 95% of the valid trades as the "trade signals" are automated. Breaks could be taken once trades where live.

But this is not real life for me. Plus i'm self employed so do most of my trading "between jobs" in this recession enviroment.

M

To sum up, not making 30% a month.

No, lol. I have never claimed to have live, plus I havn't finished a full month yet trading this, that will not be until 8th December.

I never had any illusions 30% p/m would be acheived. But it is has on paper so far. But gains are plenty good enough for me!

M

I'm sure it will sort out all your trading problems Don. Pity TUFXP didn't

Hogs if people were more honest regarding TUFXP I am sure we would find there are a lot of people like myself who couldnt make any worthwhile money from it.:(

I am very hopeful with Johns autofocusfx system that a person will be better prepared to use it because of the help that will be available with it. (y)

Hogs if people were more honest regarding TUFXP I am sure we would find there are a lot of people like myself who couldnt make any worthwhile money from it.:(

I am very hopeful with Johns autofocusfx system that a person will be better prepared to use it because of the help that will be available with it. (y)

I was being a tad sarcastic with my post about TUFXP..

Fair play though Don - many people have been sucked in by TUFXP to be sure.

Good luck with your trading

Last edited:
I was being a tad sarcastic with my post about TUFXP..

Fair play though Don - many people have been sucked in by TUFXP to be sure.

Good luck with your trading

Okay Hogs you have had your little sarcastic moment it dosent bother me at all.
Are you making any money with your trading and if so what system are you using.

The reason I have bought Dubais system is that he seems to have come a long way in the past couple of years from learning himself and now selling systems in such a short space of time speaks for its self.
His free trading room has got to be worth £s for the information a person can pick up from other successful traders.

What I find from forums like this everything seems to be so secretive as though a persons life depended on not telling you something that may help you to move forward.
Also the negative comments that seem to be par for the course is not a healthy environment for any trader trying to find his way.

The reason I have bought Dubai's system is that he seems to have come a long way in the past couple of years from learning himself and now selling systems in such a short space of time speaks for its self.

:eek:

Also the negative comments that seem to be par for the course is not a healthy environment for any trader trying to find his way.

View the negative comments as good because they promote realism.

For example, do you really think it's possible for the average man in the street who is a novice at trading can buy something for £87 (with a money back guarantee of course), and then be able to compete for the same profits as people who've taken a) years to perfect their game and b) have probably invested fortunes in research, often billions (in the case of the banks and other large trading organisations).

That's why the knockers are always going to have a big voice because they use common sense and have seen the financial damage done by people following hype marketing after hype marketing...........

Case in point is this -

If you are looking for an extra 40% return on your capital each month then look no further, as the Dubai Strategies show you exactly how to make these gains. There are no mind blowing, complicated indicators to get to grips with, just pure price action.

40% a month. That puts you in the top 0.001% of traders worldwide, beating almost everyone, including all the present AND past greats.

And all you have to do is pay £87 with a money back guarantee of course :)

But then if people want to believe that then no problem, good luck to you.....

For example, do you really think it's possible for the average man in the street who is a novice at trading can buy something for £87 (with a money back guarantee of course), and then be able to compete for the same profits as people who've taken a) years to perfect their game and b) have probably invested fortunes in research, often billions (in the case of the banks and other large trading organisations).

That's why the knockers are always going to have a big voice because they use common sense and have seen the financial damage done by people following hype marketing after hype marketing...........

Case in point is this -

If you are looking for an extra 40% return on your capital each month then look no further, as the Dubai Strategies show you exactly how to make these gains. There are no mind blowing, complicated indicators to get to grips with, just pure price action.

40% a month. That puts you in the top 0.001% of traders worldwide, beating almost everyone, including all the present AND past greats.

Seems you have a real thing for the guarantee...very odd.

It's £347 btw...

Case in point is this -

It dosent take long to extract the negativity out of the woodwork.:sleep:
The proof of the pudding is in the eating if you dont put your hand in your pocket to try you will never know at least I have 45 days to try it and speak to people who are making a success of it at the same time.
As I say to the negative people dont dismiss something without at least giving it a try.

It dosent take long to extract the negativity out of the woodwork.:sleep:
The proof of the pudding is in the eating if you dont put your hand in your pocket to try you will never know at least I have 45 days to try it and speak to people who are making a success of it at the same time.
As I say to the negative people dont dismiss something without at least giving it a try.

Hi Don,

Unfortunately you're wasting your time with these people. They literally hang around an internet forum waiting to pounce on anything that remotely looks promising. Really quite sad in a way.

Hey-ho, see you on the forum soon.

I've h'actually blocked all the usual suspects so I can read T2W in peace.

Hi Don,

Unfortunately you're wasting your time with these people. They literally hang around an internet forum waiting to pounce on anything that remotely looks promising. Really quite sad in a way.

Hey-ho, see you on the forum soon.

I've h'actually blocked all the usual suspects so I can read T2W in peace.

OK Dubai see you soon (y)

Just closed off Novemeber trading and you are right, this 30% a month is obviuosly just marketing, I only managed a 16% return (242 pips) with it, but then I guess I did not trade it FOMC / NFP week so I will give it one more month to return 30% or I will request my refund.

I mean, 16% in a month is not worth getting out of bed for really. ;)

M

Just closed off Novemeber trading and you are right, this 30% a month is obviuosly just marketing, I only managed a 16% return (242 pips) with it, but then I guess I did not trade it FOMC / NFP week so I will give it one more month to return 30% or I will request my refund.

M

That can't be right, Mark, you'd be in the 0.00000000000000000001% of traders. Just not possible.

M

S'alright tbh, what did that make you, 1500 quid?

S'alright tbh, what did that make you, 1500 quid?

Just under £1400, but then I compounded up four times each week so was making more the following week as I had no drawdown weeks.

Not a kings ransom but my trading pot is still under £10k. 100% growth looking very hopefull by year end fingers crossed. would be very happy with £5.5k to £11k in 7 1/2 months.

M

And by the way guys, why are you all messing around trading 50p a point or even £10 a point or however you trade at the bucket shops.

Why not use your trading skill to hit the BIG TIME.

Go take your methods to a bank or big fund, believe me all they care about are results/money so you shouldn't find it hard to get a BIG paying job and an even BIGGER performance related bonus regardless of who you are and where you came from.

Probably offer you a cut of the company as well with the results you're all promoting.........:)

I am all in favour of constructive criticism but can we get back to some basics:
1 There are systems out there that work, buy them, try them and keep them, join a forum like FNT, learn and make more money.
2 There are systems that don't work, buy them, try them and if they are not for you RETURN THEM!

The other question is even if it is a valid viable system does it match your trading style/ lifestyle? There are good systems out there but some need you to be at near a PC nearly all day ... not good for everyone. This would be my only criticism of Autoforex fx aka Dubai Strategies. There may be a way to get round this, hopefully...

Basically we all want to make money trading so look for good stuff try and improve plus remember good money management.

There is always something new out there, keep learning keep living........

I've got nothing versus mechanical systems I am a living breathing automoton; identifying the same patterns, repeating the corresponding trigger action, day after day, month after month.., so who am I too criticise? If it works, and you're able to bypass all the *learning* and stuff, then good on ya..don't think you can but there ya go, no skin of my nose. If these systems spike an intellectual curiosity for trading then all's good...:)