Anyone trading Dubai Strategies?

Good Morning
Much of this thread is going around in circles however perhaps we could get back to a few basic points:
1. We don't know all the answers, if we did we would be counting the money or whatever.
2. There is always lots of marketing hype, so does anyone here actually ever take it seriously?
3. If it looks POTENTIALLY interesting, buy it, READ IT, apply it and papertrade for a time.
4. If it is useless or flawed or doesn't fit your style RETURN IT by recorded delivery for a refund within the evaluation period.
5. If it works use it.

I am a happy net trapper, have consistently made money with it and the discussion on the private forum is VERY CONSTRUCTIVE and I have found the analysis of other members to be invaluable and improves substantially on what was basically a sound idea.

I have just ordered Autofocus FX and intend to give it a try. It is interesting to read up on the history.

As far as I am concerned I have several files
1 Systems I use
2 Systems that have some potential or need tweaking
3 The Systems Returned for refund box (which is the biggest file by far!) However to be fair where I have returned by recorded delivery within the guarantee period I have always got a refund.

We all need to be disciplined in our trading, our evaluation and our money management.
Have a good weekend folks.

Hmm, I forgot you've seen my strategies, how silly of me!

100% drawdown would almost be as bad as your +50% drawdown since July risking less than 2% a trade...some trader you must be.

I am seriously chuckling at your clear lack of knowledge about anything I do.

I'd love to keep ripping your posts to shreds but quite frankly you're not worth the time or effort.

The fact remains, my strategies were tested and proved over several months by a 3rd party, a guarantee was offered for buyers who were not happy, of which 8/10 were.

It seems that a lot of people are jealous of dubais success and his alertness to the markets maybe make him an A1 trader.
If he has got a system that does work as it says on the tin he should be congratulated.
His autofocusfx has got a 45 day guarantee is it not worth trying it out before any negative comments are aimed at him.
Personaly I can not see any reason why a person should not sell a system if it benefits
other traders.
I bought it today will report back in 45days after delivery to give my honest opinion

It seems that a lot of people are jealous of dubais success and his alertness to the markets maybe make him an A1 trader.
If he has got a system that does work as it says on the tin he should be congratulated.
His autofocusfx has got a 45 day guarantee is it not worth trying it out before any negative comments are aimed at him.
Personaly I can not see any reason why a person should not sell a system if it benefits
other traders.
I bought it today will report back in 45days after delivery to give my honest opinion

You won't be beleived, I have made £1100 in 3 weeks with AFFX @ £4 pip, but that won't be beleived either.

Most of the "traders" here just live to put the world down to make the feel superior, hence one reason why we keep the FNT forum private, another to be to protect the system from those who have not bought it.

273 FNT forum members now with 40 waiting to join, Going very well. Reasonable profits being made for a set and forget system all done and dusted by 8.30am daily.

M

You won't be beleived, I have made £1100 in 3 weeks with AFFX @ £4 pip, but that won't be beleived either.

Most of the "traders" here just live to put the world down to make the feel superior, hence one reason why we keep the FNT forum private, another to be to protect the system from those who have not bought it.

273 FNT forum members now with 40 waiting to join, Going very well. Reasonable profits being made for a set and forget system all done and dusted by 8.30am daily.

M

I am glad it works for you Mark i cant wait for it to arrive now.
There are a lot of sad people about who are to miserable to pay for anything but then again that is their loss.

Last edited:
I do trade Dubai strategies and I recommend any one who wants to be successful in the long term to do the same.

Mike, how do you define long term?

Are you suggesting you'll still be trading Dubai stuff in 5 years and if so do you think your results will mean you're probably in the top 0.1% of traders worldwide?

And all for £87 with a money back guarantee :)

I am glad it works for you Mark i cant wait for it to arrive now.
There are a lot of sad people about who are to miserable to pay for anything but then again that is their loss.

Possibly half true.

But I'd counter and say there are a lot of people here who use common sense which suggests that for £87 + a money back guarantee you cannot go from being an amateur with a £500 bucket shop FX account to one of the world's greatest traders within a few short months.

That ultimately is what Dubai and 98% of the system sellers try to promote, to the naive of course :)

Mike, how do you define long term?

Are you suggesting you'll still be trading Dubai stuff in 5 years and if so do you think your results will mean you're probably in the top 0.1% of traders worldwide?

And all for £87 with a money back guarantee :)

I could imagine I would trade it still in 5 years. It uses price action not time and can be adapted to anything. Although designed for GU, I trade it daily on GU 1% , EJ 1/2% , EU 1/2% , and FTSE 1/2%. As such the trades can appear anytime of day 24 / 5, but I mostly only take trades from 5.50 am to 5pm.

And with John's simple MM rules for the system, for each instrument traded you stop after 1 win or 2 losses daily.

And i'm making over 75 pips a week full stake off it easily so far, made over 100 pips first week. Do you realise the compounding power of something that can regualarly produce 50 pips a week + ? A 100 pips p/w is mental with weekly compounding.

Just like anything else you can add your trading discretion to skip a trade or take profits early, cut losses etc. It just seems an efficient way to trade price action intraday.

M

I could imagine I would trade it still in 5 years. It uses price action not time and can be adapted to anything. Although designed for GU, I trade it daily on GU 1% , EJ 1/2% , EU 1/2% , and FTSE 1/2%. As such the trades can appear anytime of day 24 / 5, but I mostly only take trades from 5.50 am to 5pm.

And with John's simple MM rules for the system, for each instrument traded you stop after 1 win or 2 losses daily.

And i'm making over 75 pips a week full stake off it easily so far, made over 100 pips first week. Do you realise the compounding power of something that can regualarly produce 50 pips a week + ? A 100 pips p/w is mental with weekly compounding.
Just like anything else you can add your trading discretion to skip a trade or take profits early, cut losses etc. It just seems an efficient way to trade price action intraday.

M

That's fascinating, could you give us an example..? :D

Of compounding or of a DS/ AFFX trade?

Took +50 off EJ less than 1/2 hour ago with AFFX. It gave signal on price action to go short @ 111.35 @ 6.58 GMT , 25 SL, 50 TP. Traded it @ £1 pip , 3 pip spread on Smart live Markets MT4.

It banked @ 11.05 am when SLM bid got to 110.816.

Or did you want an compounding example?

M

Last edited:

Would you like a FTSE example? Took +20 off that too @ £1 pip less than 1/2 hour ago with AFFX.

AFFX signaled FTSE price action short @ 5631.8 @ 9.58 GMT . being a bit slow work in my favour as I grabbed a better entry @ 5634.8 also @ 9.58 am . Again SLM MT4 1 pip spread, SL 15 , TP20. Banked @ 11am GMT when SLM bid got to 5613.5.

Official entry would have banked about 1 min later @ 11.01 GMT.

Anymore? how about a losing trade details?

M

Last edited:

Keep at it then but with those kinds of potential rewards you're mad in trading with small amounts of money (assuming you are).

Why don't you use your past results to try to raise millions and milk this strategy for all its worth - it would be rude not to. Then take a 20% cut of profits with no risk.

Give it 5 years and you'll have probably banked at least £10million, maybe more.

And all this for an initial investment of £87 plus money back guarantee but of course you won't be using that :)

Keep at it then but with those kinds of potential rewards you're mad in trading with small amounts of money (assuming you are).

Why don't you use your past results to try to raise millions and milk this strategy for all its worth - it would be rude not to. Then take a 20% cut of profits with no risk.

Give it 5 years and you'll have probably banked at least £10million, maybe more.

And all this for an initial investment of £87 plus money back guarantee but of course you won't be using that :)

Umm, because I'm sticking to 2% of pot betting daily based on 30 stop ( which I only use for FNT trades AM). So I never stake more than £180 of losses daily. I also take some news trades, and Sunday Gap trades too. Spread AFFX trades over GU , EU, EJ and FTSE.

I'm happy to try and pull in over 25 pips a week and compound up weekly. Is working for me. No rush. Bad MM is the biggest failing of 90% of traders.

Why is everyone so negative here? It's like everyone must fail. But should I continue to make 50 to 100 pips a week, will research how much T2W would be to buy! And do some banning. :devilish:

M

Ok. Just for fun thought I would post the start of a live trade on GU , what AFFx / DS is marketed for.

AFFX price action signaled a GU short 15680 @ 12.41 GMT. SL 27 , TP50 ,

SLM MT4 2 pip spread.

I am live on it @ £3 pip, got entry at 80.2. So this will either be £150 profit or £81 loss.

+9 pips as I type.

So you if you read this in time you can follow it's progress. 15705.2 will stop me out.

M

Ok. Just for fun thought I would post the start of a live trade on GU , what AFFx / DS is marketed for.

AFFX price action signaled a GU short 15680 @ 12.41 GMT. SL 27 , TP50 ,

SLM MT4 2 pip spread.

I am live on it @ £3 pip, got entry at 80.2. So this will either be £150 profit or £81 loss.

+9 pips as I type.

So you if you read this in time you can follow it's progress. 15705.2 will stop me out.

M

Ok. Took +40 off this. Got to within 2 pips of +50 so locked in +40 and it got taken out. great RR still. +50 will still come I think. Had a good week so happy to walk away with 40 pips.

Watch out for 15628.2 , that would have been +50.

M

Ok. Took +40 off this. Got to within 2 pips of +50 so locked in +40 and it got taken out. great RR still. +50 will still come I think. Had a good week so happy to walk away with 40 pips.

Watch out for 15628.2 , that would have been +50.

M

+50 was hit @ 1.38 GMT , such a crap way to trade price action I agree ;)

Have a good weekend.

M

Mark, we're only having some fun.

Having said that just make sure you don't get too complacent because profitable systems of today have a habit of causing problems in the future, ie they stop working or the risk/reward in the future makes them dangerous.

Good luck anyway.

Is that how you trade, using PA? If so why do you need a *system*?

No one ever said this was a time based chart / indicator system I beleive? It works, i'm profitable. posted a live trade details that can't be fudged. Have made a scaled to fullstake total of 58.75 pips this week, compounding up yet again come Monday.

Very happy customer, 6 months in Forex and doing well. Not over trading or making stupid stake bets.

Nothing more to say really.

M

No one ever said this was a time based chart / indicator system I beleive? It works, i'm profitable. posted a live trade details that can't be fudged. Have made a scaled to fullstake total of 58.75 pips this week, compounding up yet again come Monday.

Very happy customer, 6 months in Forex and doing well. Not over trading or making stupid stake bets.

Nothing more to say really.

M

40 of your 58 pips came from todays single trade?