Anyone trading Dubai Strategies?

So they say. We often have 150+ people live during the morning FNT trade session. We have over 5000 posts and 150000 views since starting end of july 2010.

M

Why, it's a set and go system for betters, not traders, so why the need for a constant group hug?

Why, it's a set and go system for betters, not traders, so why the need for a constant group hug?

why is it for betters? You get a set trading time frame of 2 hrs, trend signal and you place a trade in the direction of the trend signal. It's never 100% correct but with a few tweaks it has made me 500 pips since mid May.

Are you saying "traders" don't use indicators and always get trade direction, entry and exit 95% correct for all their trades?

The forum is for system duscussion and entry signal confirmation and improvement suggestions, the reason it is private is to protect the creators copyright as pretty much all the system mechanics are discussed so if it was public anyone could use it without buying it.

We have 240 members with another 40 being process and FNT has been made available for sale. I could have never entered Forex trading just from the dark trying to figure out what to do. It sure helps you learn when you analise the sytems failings and improve it.

M

We have 240 members with another 40 being process and FNT has been made available for sale. I could have never entered Forex trading just from the dark trying to figure out what to do. It sure helps you learn when you analise the sytems failings and improve it.

M

Hi mark120169

Is this product still available, and is the forum still open to new members please?

R

why is it for betters? You get a set trading time frame of 2 hrs, trend signal and you place a trade in the direction of the trend signal. It's never 100% correct but with a few tweaks it has made me 500 pips since mid May.

Are you saying "traders" don't use indicators and always get trade direction, entry and exit 95% correct for all their trades?

The forum is for system duscussion and entry signal confirmation and improvement suggestions, the reason it is private is to protect the creators copyright as pretty much all the system mechanics are discussed so if it was public anyone could use it without buying it.

M

Not a v. satisafactory answer but heh..crack on...:D

Not a v. satisafactory answer but heh..crack on...:D

Trust me if the Net Trap system ever goes into negative territiory YOY then most will abandon it, but although not as good as the 2009 marketing figures (are any systems ever) it is making profit and those "tweaking" it and learning not just to follow it blindly are doing ok.

You really don't like systems do you? there is no "Holy Grail" system but you hard to remember forex trading is very daunting if you have never done it before, so something simple like FNT or Dubai Strats with good backup and a helpful user group makes it work better.

M

Hi mark120169

Is this product still available, and is the forum still open to new members please?

R

Private FNT forum is for anyone who buys the Forex Net Trap manual, you need to answer our security question set from the manaul contents.

It is for sale again I beleive as they did stop the first run in May 2010.

M

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me if the Net Trap system ever goes into negative territiory YOY then most will abandon it, but although not as good as the 2009 marketing figures (are any systems ever) it is making profit and those "tweaking" it and learning not just to follow it blindly are doing ok.

You really don't like systems do you? there is no "Holy Grail" system but you hard to remember forex trading is very daunting if you have never done it before, so something simple like FNT or Dubai Strats with good backup and a helpful user group makes it work better.

M

Hmmm...not so sure on this tbh buddy...don't we all use "systems"? But an out of the box, one size fits all, system is a joke tbh and odds on bound to fail/experience drawdowns at milestones along the trend/s..

But again if it's a box then why the need for a clandestine, secret handshake part of T2W, and why not engage with others on the site on all the forums? Tells me it had a shelf live and the inventor (and his shills) just want to keep the group huddled together in order to flog 'em more *stuff*..

Probably reached peak with this net trap, time for version 2.0?

Hmmm...not so sure on this tbh buddy...don't we all use "systems"? But an out of the box, one size fits all, system is a joke tbh and odds on bound to fail/experience drawdowns at milestones along the trend/s..

But again if it's a box then why the need for a clandestine, secret handshake part of T2W, and why not engage with others on the site on all the forums? Tells me it had a shelf live and the inventor (and his shills) just want to keep the group huddled together in order to flog 'em more *stuff*..

Probably reached peak with this net trap, time for version 2.0?

As I explained, very few trade the original "vanilla" version we call VNT now, maybe 20% still do, 30% tops. The others are all on the tweaked contiuned work improvements we have carried on since moving from the old RHFNT thread end of July.

It is private to keep the system details and workings private and for those that did not pay £247 for it! We have the blessing of Richard Hill and he is a member, but if we did public what we do there I assume RH would get the lawyers involved sharpish.

Version 2 has been released as a free update, but it is pretty much the tweaks we have been using since June but made "official" by RH. He seemed to like our work that much!! Hard to argue with positive figures.

We are nothing to do with RH, just a bunch of FNT traders all working together. We now have an Alternate Indicator for reverse trading the FNT signal on certain days they disagree long/short direction and it is 78% accurate over 18 trades so far in 2010 and has turned -300 pips into +200 pips (+500 on the official results).

We have live tested this on the forum for any members interested since September and many have much better results becasue of it. They can chose to ignore it, stey out or reverse trade. Very few ignore it now after 5 correct live calls out of 6.

This is the kind of stuff we do. We are happy, we make profit, I personally am way ahead of where the basic system should have taken me just sticking to it. No one is unhappy, about 30 of us at least mare meeting for Xmas drinks in London in December. It's like a trading club for FNT.

And trust me you will find very few T2W members who know my work will "put me down" for my efforts and work, many offer iou's for beers weekly! Just ask Trader333 of his opionion of what we do, T2W seem very happy with our forum.

M

Last edited:
I can clearly see through you...stop it with the intelligence insults please...

I can clearly see through you...stop it with the intelligence insults please...
The comment sent to me was not mine. However, it seems harmless and in truth only states the obvious.

I do trade Dubai strategies and I recommend any one who wants to be successful in the long term to do the same.

You will not encounter any one more sincere and on your side in FX trading than John Wheatland. He has helped me to develop a proper approach to trading and, anyone, in my opinion, who wants to become successful can not give themselves a better start than joining him in his genuine efforts to make his followers become winners.

Mike Farrell (not hiding behind a pseudonym)

The comment sent to me was not mine. However, it seems harmless and in truth only states the obvious.

I do trade Dubai strategies and I recommend any one who wants to be successful in the long term to do the same.

You will not encounter any one more sincere and on your side in FX trading than John Wheatland. He has helped me to develop a proper approach to trading and, anyone, in my opinion, who wants to become successful can not give themselves a better start than joining him in his genuine efforts to make his followers become winners.

Mike Farrell (not hiding behind a pseudonym)

Well done Mike, seems Black Swan is well Grumpy, he probably took a short with a 150 pips s/l on EU @ £1000 pip 1 min before the FMOC statement came out cause he's a "trader" and knows hrtese things..............oooppps! :D

I'd like to know why people like 'legendary member' Black Swan even bother posting on this site. Ok, I havnt read all 3211 of his posts, but the 30-40 I have read on various different threads have all been negative and sarcastic.
Why bother?... spend your time making millions rather than trying to belittle other people...

I'd like to know why people like 'legendary member' Black Swan even bother posting on this site. Ok, I havnt read all 3211 of his posts, but the 30-40 I have read on various different threads have all been negative and sarcastic.
Why bother?... spend your time making millions rather than trying to belittle other people...

Oh...

For Dubai trading strategy, I often refer to Dubai yellow pages or Dubai Ame info. I think they are very useful to me~

Thanks for your advice!

I have been absolutely p1ssing myself reading this thread. How can anyone take this garbage seriously?

Someone is selling a 30% or 40% or whatever system (lol) for £80, or £250, or whatever. Or you can make a balloon a month SBing £2 a pip, or 5 Gs if you bump it up to a tenner....

Why would anybody do that? Why would not just start trading with a grand, and retire a billionaire in a few years' time?

That marketing guff quoted by Black Swan - are people genuinely still using sh1t like that? Seriously? It's automated, turn your PC on, sorry, it's not fully automated, you have to make a trip once a week with a dump truck to the bank to deposit your profits, blah blah blah...

The guru taking the high moral tone, the acolytes crawling out to defend him, the tired old tactics we've seen a hundred times and more.

Just think about it. Is anyone going to sell you a "system" (ROFLMFCO) that can turn 10 Gs into £500,000 in the FIRST YEAR ALONE for 80 or 250 quid?

If you're dumb enough to fall for marketing spiel like that quoted on here you deserve to get robbed by scammers. Because you are a lazy, greedy moron.

I have been absolutely p1ssing myself reading this thread. How can anyone take this garbage seriously?

Someone is selling a 30% or 40% or whatever system (lol) for £80, or £250, or whatever. Or you can make a balloon a month SBing £2 a pip, or 5 Gs if you bump it up to a tenner....

Why would anybody do that? Why would not just start trading with a grand, and retire a billionaire in a few years' time?

That marketing guff quoted by Black Swan - are people genuinely still using sh1t like that? Seriously? It's automated, turn your PC on, sorry, it's not fully automated, you have to make a trip once a week with a dump truck to the bank to deposit your profits, blah blah blah...

The guru taking the high moral tone, the acolytes crawling out to defend him, the tired old tactics we've seen a hundred times and more.

Just think about it. Is anyone going to sell you a "system" (ROFLMFCO) that can turn 10 Gs into £500,000 in the FIRST YEAR ALONE for 80 or 250 quid?

If you're dumb enough to fall for marketing spiel like that quoted on here you deserve to get robbed by scammers. Because you are a lazy, greedy moron.

Yes, that's what i found when i worked through the original claims. £1000 would be over £10million in 3 years!

But then again there is a chap called mark on this thread that says he has averaged 30% per month over the last few months.

Yes, that's what i found when i worked through the original claims. £1000 would be over £10million in 3 years!

But then again there is a chap called mark on this thread that says he has averaged 30% per month over the last few months.

Hi poppy,

It might be perfectly feasible, but is he selling a system that can do the same? And does he claim that it's fully automated, trade for 20 minutes a day from the beach etc etc?

30% does not necessarily mean it's a scam. Everything else about it does though.

Hi poppy,

It might be perfectly feasible, but is he selling a system that can do the same? And does he claim that it's fully automated, trade for 20 minutes a day from the beach etc etc?

30% does not necessarily mean it's a scam. Everything else about it does though.

Bandit, what we are dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law...

or, to be more specific... Dubai started trading less than two years ago and from the git go he has been more focused on peddling systems then actually trading fx... see his blog

I guess a legend and an out-of-work bum look a lot a like.....