anyone trading cable 2013 - lets roll

Hmm... I wonder if Cable has been showing a bottom recently. Would be interesting to see price shoot up to 1.58, though I'm not holding my breath.

Maybe a bottom??

Attachments

• gbpusd001.gif
    gbpusd001.gif
    11.4 KB · Views: 147
^ Yep. That's what I'm looking at too. :]

So long 1.5662. Half stakes, tg is 1.58.

Ouch is the word. Never saw that one coming.

Ok, so the question is whether it's going to retrace enough to net a smaller loss. 1.555 may hold, but there's news out in a couple minutes. Let's see what happens.

-100 on that one.

I was looking at the daily when I now realize the clue was on the 4h. I have been purposely not using any stoploss for the past couple weeks, but it seems I need some form of risk control here. I'll have to think about it.

BeginnerJoe said:
I think GBP is being used for plays in EUR. It's acting as a repository for money while they go in and out of EUR. EUR looks to be peaking, the down side for GBP is limited. All the money in EUR will get poured into GBP soon enough. I am adding more on timed intervals.

it's going to the bottom of the monthly range Joe, watch and learn :LOL:

given the recent price action I cant help but get that warm feeling inside. Are you still long and adding BJ? :whistling I especially love the line 'the downside to GBP is limited'.

-100 on that one.

I was looking at the daily when I now realize the clue was on the 4h. I have been purposely not using any stoploss for the past couple weeks, but it seems I need some form of risk control here. I'll have to think about it.

the 1st clue was when Carney said 'flexible inflation targeting' last week one of the biggest BS phrases I have ever heard a public figure utter, up there with WMD and the like.

the 2nd clue was when Merv ditched the inflation target and basically admitted robbing the UK public blind of their savings :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Haha, yeah. There are no limits to where the market can go. Never say never.

Anyway, this was the clue on the 4h:

Seems easy in hindsight, doesn't it? :)

the 1st clue was when Carney said 'flexible inflation targeting' last week one of the biggest BS phrases I have ever heard a public figure utter, up there with WMD and the like.

the 2nd clue was when Merv ditched the inflation target and basically admitted robbing the UK public blind of their savings :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Lol! Good thing I'm Canadian or else I'd be up in arms right about now. :p

Haha, yeah. There are no limits to where the market can go. Never say never.

Anyway, this was the clue on the 4h:

Seems easy in hindsight, doesn't it? :)

Lol! Good thing I'm Canadian or else I'd be up in arms right about now. :p

yeah that was a clue alright. That damn Carney is Canadian too, you can keep him but we will have your maple syrup thanks.

Oh snap, it's true -- Carney's the governor of the Bank of Canada!

Here, let me hand in my Trader card. It's quite clear I have no right to be doing this.

No cable trades today?

Not for me piggy. I am working on my edge prior to getting back to live trading. Bad habits of gambling had recurred. Just fine tuning things so I know my expectancy over an extended sample prior to pulling the trigger. Backtesting then forward testing etc.

cable...2 hour data input
shows the downtrend that started on 8th feb
trend could be tested at 1.5260 area/red trendline
need to make sure 1.5150 supp area holds
2h4m7w9.gif