Anyone trade purely based on news only ?

Baruch said:
Well done. I think you have found "The Holy Grail". :cheesy: Congratulations. I will call Bloomberg here in Denmark (I don't know if they have a office here) to hear about prices etc. When I read the headline, and saw the price, it was 40. Poor Dow Jones. :devilish:

I just called Reuters here in Denmark. They want 750 euro per month for their newsservice. I also called Bloomberg here in Copenhagen, where they only has a small office, and I got a name of a salesman located in London. I will mail him, but I suppose Bloomberg is not cheaper than Reuters?
Well, 750 euro each month is a lot of money, but I suppose I can earn a lot more trading the news. I have to think about it. :idea:

Baruch said:
Well done. I think you have found "The Holy Grail". :cheesy: Congratulations. I will call Bloomberg here in Denmark (I don't know if they have a office here) to hear about prices etc. When I read the headline, and saw the price, it was 40. Poor Dow Jones. :devilish:

This will be my last post in this thread as I think it has run its course. But it is hardly a holy grail as I have been trading this way for 15 years and many others a lot longer.

Andf if anon was having a swipe at me may I thank him for the attention. It is my company I work for so the only person I have to answer to is MrsJP at home!!

JP1966 said:
This will be my last post in this thread as I think it has run its course. But it is hardly a holy grail as I have been trading this way for 15 years and many others a lot longer.

Andf if anon was having a swipe at me may I thank him for the attention. It is my company I work for so the only person I have to answer to is MrsJP at home!!

Thank you for all your info. See you in another thread. Well, when I mention The Holy Grail, it was because of all those Holy Grail vendors, which try to sell their systems to newbies. But news trading is better than all systems, I suppose. :cheesy:

By the way, if you do get a mysterious visit from the riflemen, don't look at me. I don't know your name, your address, your company whatsoever. You are there, I am here. If you want to know how they know, go check on those who have classified information about you.

Good day.

P.S. I think a red head looks better than a black head, actually I think red heads are beautiful.

Anonymous said:
By the way, if you do get a mysterious visit from the riflemen, don't look at me. I don't know your name, your address, your company whatsoever. You are there, I am here. If you want to know how they know, go check on those who have classified information about you.

Good day.

P.S. I think a red head looks better than a black head, actually I think red heads are beautiful.

that's great to know

Reception have just said there is someone waiting for me. I haveno appointments booked this afternooon. Should I be concerned?

JP1966 said:
Reception have just said there is someone waiting for me. I haveno appointments booked this afternooon. Should I be concerned?

No. Just ask if the men has any rifles... :cheesy:

Anonymous said:
Yes, I get your drift. Especially in pairs.

All good things come in twos.

JP1966 said:

Still doing OK?

sccz97 said:
perhaps everything that has to be said on this thread has been said and we should just close it.

Yes, maybe. The last week has been good for news traders. How about you?

Baruch said:
Yes, maybe. The last week has been good for news traders. How about you?

I think anyone could have done well in the last week although getting in off pmi would have given you a head start

sccz97 said:
I think anyone could have done well in the last week although getting in off pmi would have given you a head start

Yes, but we could need some more direction now. :cheesy: