Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

OK heres the gameplan.
Every American knows Stonks only go up. They know this is the last stimmy 'cheque' (yes you dumb yanks we invented the language thats how you spell it) so they are going to buy stonks.
The banksters (smart guys) have pumped the prices of stonks to the max, Joe public is now going to buy stonks off MOC and associated T2W fellows at all time highs then the banksters are going to pull the rug thus transferring $1.9 Trillion from the poor to the rich us.

2 weeks after the money hits the markets its funtime.
Minor adjustment to plan.

;)

hi all - so i'm still holding my long from lunchtime entry 6715....6750 would be nice , but am secretly hoping for 6800:unsure:. spoos off to the races in from 3930.35 and holding untl the stimmy cheques all cashed lol !! have fun

Last edited:
hi all - so i'm still holding my long from lunchtime entry 6715....6750 would be nice , but am secretly hoping for 6800:unsure:. spoos off to the races in from 3930.35 and holding untl the stimmy cheques all cashed lol !! have fun
devastated .... bloody yanks

1615476540524.png

She's obviously not a real trader - she uses stops!

Only 300 ??? 😂
ha! Just going by volaility measure and trend. Seems likely by today tomorrow. Could go for more, but i'd expect some sort of retrace in between

We'll see what happens. Made thousands of points this week so i'm not that fussed. Be patient lol

Dow now trades 32550+ , to be honest when Dow was trading under 5000 or 1000, 1pip was worth 1pip.

Now that now trades 32550+, 3pip or even 5pip move is now equivalent to 1pip , if that makes sense.

I tend to trade with smaller stop losses, i.e. 10pip, i wouldn't make it alive if i used 10pip SL to trade Dow, i would need 30pip.

nonetheless, amazing run these indices are having.