Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi Guys, as this seems to be the only live FTSE thread i can find, can I ask are boys trading futures contracts or CFD's?
Cheers

IMPLIED in your other markets rather than explicitly CALLED is what I think you mean..:)

right?? thats about worth nothing

To get price delivery in one market requires ALL markets to do the same thing to varying degrees.

It's not rocket science!

In a falling market, pick the weakest.
In a rising market, pick the strongest.

To get price delivery in one market requires ALL markets to do the same thing to varying degrees.

It's not rocket science!

In a falling market, pick the weakest.
In a rising market, pick the strongest.
i don't want to here from the peanut gallery here. you know those that post preety charts and all that IMPLIES (never any trades), and then theres YOU. showing 3 hrs later saying "I KNEW IT"

NO. YOU didn't know it!

edit hell, 3hrs i was wrong he said he knew i t 12 hrs ago! ya right

Last edited:
i don't want to here from the peanut gallery here. you know those that post preety charts and all that IMPLIES (never any trades), and then theres YOU. showing 3 hrs later saying "I KNEW IT"

NO. YOU didn't know it!

I don't care about your account and how you trade. Only mine. :)

talking like you knew smthg..

"oh hell, yawn i knew it"

BS. you knew nothing ":|

Oh dear, JJ, you’re taking on one of the best traders ever to have graced the T2W pages. Before you dig yourself in any deeper maybe a flick through CV’s posts might show you he does know a little something - mind you, with 10,000 odd it may take you some time.