Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

better feel about this chart
Screenshot_61.png

OK looking for a bounce to 25300 ish then down hard to 24300 /400 zone for the next bounce. Then a final drive to 23500 to conclude the selling. 2 to 3 weeks worth of action I thinks. 🧐

Dow continued weak after a bit of strength, so exit Dow for - 70 x 1 = -70 and Naz for -14 x 2.7 = + 37.8. Net loss 32.2.

got that timing wrong, but today short Naz for loss of 75 x 2.7 = - 202 and long Dow for profit of 477 x 1 = + 477 and a net profit of + 275. Unfortunately I only got 50 of it.

Last edited:
got that timing wrong, but today short Naz for loss of 75 x 2.7 = - 202 and long Dow for profit of 477 x 1 = + 477 and a net profit of + 275. Unfortunately I only got 50 of it.
Hi Barjon, I'm intrigued with this style of trading and have a few Q's... Is the Naz/Dow your preferred pair? Do you ever pair with the S&P? Do you use a simple indicator to gauge the correlation or a more complicated system? Hope I'm not being too nosey! All the best :)

Hi Barjon, I'm intrigued with this style of trading and have a few Q's... Is the Naz/Dow your preferred pair? Do you ever pair with the S&P? Do you use a simple indicator to gauge the correlation or a more complicated system? Hope I'm not being too nosey! All the best :)

I used to do FTSE/Dow which had a very strong correlation for years then, a couple of years ago, it began to disconnect too much. FTSE should be over 12,000 had it kept pace. Did a thread on it https://www.trade2win.com/threads/barjons-money-machine.154280/

There’s been a similar disconnect between Naz and Dow over the last couple of years. Used to run at 1 Dow point = 4 Naz points, but it’s now 2.7. Don’t do so much of it now, but still keep an eye on extreme divergence and have a dabble.