Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

We had Friday 13th AND the ides of March the Romans would have seen this carnage coming!

Screenshot_5.png

Thinking about starting a new thread, working title
"Bear Bull Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 2020"

PS Dont tell @fibo_trader

I reckon they might start either severely restricting trading ie ban short selling or suspend the markets soon..... full panic mode today. Very untidy.

done a few things this morning on Dax, looking at other things now (EURUSD) as the indexes are so volatile your money management can pretty much go out the window, stop levels have to go be crazy big and one minute a level is valid for s/r, the next you're screwed.

Anyone out there actually trading apart from me....it’s gone very quiet

been going with FTSE. It’s gone to a 4 point spread and jumped about reaching 8 points earlier. Makes life a bit more difficult for scalper types.

done a few things this morning on Dax, looking at other things now (EURUSD) as the indexes are so volatile your money management can pretty much go out the window, stop levels have to go be crazy big and one minute a level is valid for s/r, the next you're screwed.
I held a couple of shorts from Friday on ASX and also went long on gold this morning.... it’s been very volatile up and down and made a modest amount on an upswing, now flat. I suspect that once again people are selling gold to cover margin calls etc hence the price action