Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Vix rolling off so far which is cool

Give it a go -

Stop 21500

Attachments

• vix.jpg
    vix.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 85
ASX 200 futures up over 14% built a short position around 5620 on the back of that. If I’m wrong fine I’ll take it on the chin.... I’ve had enough good days out of this to compensate!
Position held. Don’t think we are out the woods yet, so a lot of cash still on the sidelines waiting for the right moment. Could go either way.... I’ll either get steamrolled or make a wedge let’s see....

Position held. Don’t think we are out the woods yet, so a lot of cash still on the sidelines waiting for the right moment. Could go either way.... I’ll either get steamrolled or make a wedge let’s see....
Ramp, rip etc expected so my stops are comfortably above ASX 5700 and has held let’s see what happens over weekend and what Monday brings. Could go either way, not particularly impressed with the “ramp”

Could be a 40% move from the bottom, maybe more.
I think it's already started. The game today will be steamrollering sellers.
Buy the fffffing dips as Postie says.

Claiming a partial victory here.
Nas up about 35% from the low
Dow about 30%
S+P about 30%

(y)

lows-intervention.png

Last edited:
Claiming a partial victory here.
Nas up about 35% from the low
Dow about 30%
S+P about 30%

(y)

View attachment 276027

nice one. Like the rip last week it’s gotta be about the funds getting back to their regulated cash holding limits at close of week? Repeating your words from last week, there’s still no reason why anyone would really want hold long over to Monday is there?

nice one. Like the rip last week it’s gotta be about the funds getting back to their regulated cash holding limits at close of week? Repeating your words from last week, there’s still no reason why anyone would really want hold long over to Monday is there?

That really depends on stake sizing as mentioned earlier in the week.
Last week there was zero political will even though the Fed made embarrassing half arsed interventions (solutions not fit for purpose)
The West is now playing catch up, but still reluctant to implement draconian measures to combat the Coronovirus problem.
The East had recent experience of such outbreaks and immediately realised the threat and implemented harsh measures.
Europe as usual is a complete joke and the UK response not much better.
Trump has woken up and declared national emergency.
Just waiting for Boris to follow suit.
Europe and Middle East.....there are just no words to describe the levels of incompetence.

So in answer to the question.
I would be happy holding small position over the weekend. However, i'm not holding because everything closed out. :)

I only caught part of that rip.. It whipsawed first. Got in on the pull back but got out too early.

Much more caution next week as I'm sure over the weekend the number of cases and deaths will triple.

I'm out so will finally sleep well this weekend! What a bloody week!