Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

How about a bounce off this trend line 😬

DOW Daily 25-02-2020ii.JPG

Shawty had them Double Bottom Jeans (jeans)
Boots with the fur (with the fur)
The whole club was lookin' at her
She hit the floor (she hit the floor)
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low

Shawty had them Double Bottom Jeans (jeans)
Boots with the fur (with the fur)
The whole club was lookin' at her
She hit the floor (she hit the floor)
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low
It wasn't actually a double bottom

I'm now setting my buy/sell orders around a 26,532 DOW giving a 3,068 S&P and a 12,327 DAX (FTSE could go to 6,793)

However, unless there is something positive that brings buyers back, a 23,600 DOW is not entirely ruled out. I'll be keeping some shorts open until reason for recovery can be seen, for now... a vaccine isn't available, Bernie hasn't died and Apple hasn't announced moving production to the US ... nothing has changed since Fri to reverse markets.

Last edited:
My 2nd target of 27,300 for the DOW has reached Tue, I have now gone from neutral to net long in both US & EU... things have worked out well and all targets reached thus concluding the present strategy. Now I wait and see what markets do next to plan the next strategy. I had 4 very profitable sessions in a row with the Thu surge and subsequent sell-offs... I was able to unwind longs on Thu and gut heavier short, profited in both directions

US Markets are currently 9% off their Highs, Europe is at -10% and the UK at -12%, correction territory is here. I repeat a previous graph as it has now become relevant, adjust the last entry to -9% so far and probably reaching -13% as was the case in previous pandemics. Probable Next Target for DOW is 26,532

[IMG]

Planning a dow long around 4am.

don’t know about snooze me later ftse... but....

...a Possible 12500 hold on the Daxy my ol mucker ;)

But ....all red at the mo....prudent to short until the sh1t storm ends ....keep shorting until proven wrong :)