Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

No one should be surprised the dow is already up 60 points and is well on the way to its obligatory +100 overnight ramp again.

Gold is getting a lot of press recently, and its at a sticking point of $1,500. I figure the news is trying to talk it to $1,600 but there's no substance behind it so its going to drop when people are suckered in.
So, gold to 1,600 then a big fall.

Will that support hold.?

Just for a laugh I had a quick look at the cac, man that is in trouble, down 40 today but a lot further to go this week.
Against all odds, I got out of that position with a profit. Alas, when you divide the pip total by the 11 days which I held the f***er it gave me a single figure daily; roughly equal to one of WSW's InstaTrades, I suppose. Anyway, no Cac for me today. Am FXing atm and currently long USDCAD. Stops itm and looking for 1.3240-ish. :)

Gold is getting a lot of press recently, and its at a sticking point of $1,500. I figure the news is trying to talk it to $1,600 but there's no substance behind it so its going to drop when people are suckered in.
So, gold to 1,600 then a big fall.
Yep keeping this on radar - this was the post from 4 th Oct - looking for a containing price action - ready to explode upside - but more to come, no need to rush on this.

Hate to say it but I reckon in the next year or so we will be saying " it's gold, it always goes up" to replace the way we talk about the Dow . Also may even be saying that about bitcoin, but that's another matter :eek:

Against all odds, I got out of that position with a profit. Alas, when you divide the pip total by the 11 days which I held the f***er it gave me a single figure daily; roughly equal to one of WSW's InstaTrades, I suppose. Anyway, no Cac for me today. Am FXing atm and currently long USDCAD. Stops itm and looking for 1.3240-ish. :)
A profit is a profit - just hope you didn't have any bills to pay while you waited :LOL: