Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I'm a DOW, and forex majors pair trader. Can anyone tell me do the DOW and FTSE correlate?

I'm a DOW, and forex majors pair trader. Can anyone tell me do the DOW and FTSE correlate?
I assume you are talking short-term. They correlate better if you express FTSE in USD (ie multiply by GBPUSD). Here's the last few days of DJIA (candleS), FTSE (cyan), and FTSE in USD (blue)
d.png

If you have not watched my video on my stock market system to predict the moves on the Dow Jones then this is a picture of the indicators I use. This is a 3 month 1 day bar chart of the Dow Jones. The top window is the Dow Jones. Under this is the first indicator that I use to predict the rise and fall. What I am interested in is when the indicator reaches 100% in the green or 100% in the red. You buy into the Dow Jones when the indicator (in red) turns up from 100%. You sell when the indicator (in green) turns down from 100%. As you can see it appears to predict the direction of the Dow Jones very accurately. Let me know what you think.
Untitled 33.jpg

Last edited:
@batsonar that's a very unusual username you've chosen. What made you chose it? Given that "SonOfGod" is still available if you want it. :eek:

I am going to hell for this. :giggle:

Muitas pessoas estão procurando o lugar onde podem escrever algo maior que a pessoa comum. Então, se você vai encomendar qualquer papel novo, você está procurando por lugares próprios.
Very good! How much did that bit cost? :)

So, back on here again, it seems the other 'Dow' thread has become too hot to handle.
I'm long on the dow cash at 25,175 which is currently 35 points underwater but looking good.
Expecting new all time highs for the dow in June, God willing.

:)