Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

there could be a substantial drop here in the DOw.

one of those that go bup bup bup bup!!

one of those..

knock over your coffee or beer trying to get out longs

we have next 1/2 hr to figure it out.

i am done here, i get nothing back

postie, this is your thread take it back i'm done :D

i can talk to myself

on other sites, people actually talk to you

Last edited:
i am done here, i get nothing back

postie, this is your thread take it back i'm done :D

i can talk to myself

on other sites, people actually talk to you

Pip, if you didn't flood the thread with posts I think other people would be more inclined to join in. Have you considered posting less quantity and more quality. Why not wait for someone else to post before you add something else. Think of it like having a conversation with a group of people - If one person talks constantly without letting others add their own opinions people are going to lose interest and walk away.

Pip, if you didn't flood the thread with posts I think other people would be more inclined to join in. Have you considered posting less quantity and more quality. Why not wait for someone else to post before you add something else. Think of it like having a conversation with a group of people - If one person talks constantly without letting others add their own opinions people are going to lose interest and walk away.

how is me posting letting no one else post.

it's BS (y)

i'm out of here

this site wouldn't exist without anyone posting, right??

My point was that you are posting too much and too often and drowning out other people. Chill out a bit and think of the thread as a conversation where you are interested in the opinions of other people and not just your own.

My point was that you are posting too much and too often and drowning out other people. Chill out a bit and think of the thread as a conversation where you are interested in the opinions of other people and not just your own.

oh, does less posting help the site.

no problem i'll take your advice :clap:

i'm out of here,

now, t2w can thrive, on your posts alone

discouraging prolific posters ...that are interested in trading hence they are here.. is probably not best thing to do when hosting a site??

What's your theory Jon, why's there only Pip posting here?

Well, there’s not many about, cbrads :) anyway I don’t think pip is putting people off. Mind you, something a little more meaty might encourage more as you say.