Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

A low blow postie(n) It may not be such as we know it but nonetheless it performs approximately the same functions as in our own genus.

His actions are Mindless

Mindless
1. acting or done without justification and with no concern for the consequences.
"a generation of mindless vandals"
synonyms: stupid, idiotic, brainless, imbecilic, imbecile, asinine, witless, foolish, empty-headed, vacuous, unintelligent, half-witted, dull, slow-witted, obtuse, weak-minded, feather-brained, doltish, blockish;
2.not thinking of or concerned about.

His actions are Mindless

Mindless
1. acting or done without justification and with no concern for the consequences.
"a generation of mindless vandals"
synonyms: stupid, idiotic, brainless, imbecilic, imbecile, asinine, witless, foolish, empty-headed, vacuous, unintelligent, half-witted, dull, slow-witted, obtuse, weak-minded, feather-brained, doltish, blockish;
2.not thinking of or concerned about.

Please accept my most abject apologies. In the light of your clarification, you are ( as in so many of your pronouncements) absolutely right....and not a disembowelled goat to be seen anywhere. Just as a thought: whilst I know you favour the Graeco-Roman tradition, have you considered that the Aztec or Mayan approach might be apposite in certain thread related considerations?:)

Short dax 12724 and holding, stops at 20 over. Reassured to see it's the opposite direction to pip :) (sorry pip)

When is the pound going to stop falling!

One benefit of brexit (or the lead up to it) is that the UK government is not passing 100's of new laws that cripple businesses, but this pound sh1t is getting ridiculous.

In the pre-opening, the European indexes rehearsed in different directions. During today’s session, investors will continue to monitor business results posted on both sides of the Atlantic. In today’s session, the highlight will be the accounts published by SAP, Unilever and Anglo American, so that their sectors may be influenced by the numbers revealed. Meanwhile, Ryanair’s stocks could also be hampered by the news about the cancellation of about 600 flights next week, due to what is expected to be the biggest strike of its employees ever. At the same time, trade relations between the US and its main partners will continue to be a theme to follow. President Donald Trump said yesterday that the White House may be preparing a trade agreement with Mexico and Canada. On the other hand, White House adviser Larry Kudlow suggested that the European Union should propose a significant trade agreement with the US. Remember that the President of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker, will visit the United States next week.

When is the pound going to stop falling!

One benefit of brexit (or the lead up to it) is that the UK government is not passing 100's of new laws that cripple businesses, but this pound sh1t is getting ridiculous.

Took a look, been dropping since mid April :-0

Directionless right now. Everyone is waiting for someone else to do something

C'mon postie, place your trade and move the DOW! :)

The EURO is pulling back again...

Long YM @ 25088

I've heard it's loosely correlated :idea:

oops, i meant inversely

Last edited:
here's my prediction: i'll make money because i'm using a trailing stop, and you two guys will weather the storm first and probably end up make $ too. hopefully, with a little luck :D