Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

isn't this the Q you ask yourself once in while : on very sweet end of a trade, close out now take decent profit, or risk giving all back breaking even. i hate these decisions :)

isn't this the Q you ask yourself once in while : on very sweet end of a trade, close out now take decent profit, or risk giving all back breaking even. i hate these decisions :)

You should know that before you take the trade to be fair, good catch on the short though pip

You should know that before you take the trade to be fair, good catch on the short though pip

when you catch a good shorts at this height, does i cross your mind maybe i just shorted the top, and lots of downside SPACE here, more than upside.

i might give it all back.
Do you think 30K DOW is more reasonable than 20K??

or how about the next 3 yrs we take a breather?

the whole world is living on a wing & a prayer.

can't BS it too much longer.

i might have played out my welcome on this short trade, that's ok.

had it in the bag, but had to shoot for the fences. no cover yet, but the longs are trying to gain traction.

this just felt like the top to me, so i went with it.

Dow 30k this year I figure

are you serious? don't know what koolaid you are drinking but want some of it.

30K BS. not enough juice left in the US or the world. they won't give up 25 or 26K easily, they'll try to bang it before its over

3yr down, for starters

30K BS. not enough juice left in the US or the world. they won't give up 25 or 26K easily, they'll try to bang it before its over

Half time England 1-0 up. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thought I'd come and read the 'wise' words of our resident trading guru. You know, the one who blows his account every 1-2 weeks then reloads then blows it again.

Please tell me more about global stock markets.

Attachments

• tmm.jpg
    tmm.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 87
Thought I'd come and read the 'wise' words of our resident trading guru. You know, the one who blows his account every 1-2 weeks then reloads then blows it again.

i don't know anything about global markets, leave that to you i play by feel

3yr down, for starters

i don't know anything about global markets, leave that to you i play by feel

Your very last post to this one has you spouting off nonsense about global stock markets and how they cant go any higher, then you post I dont know anything about global stock markets.

Not even you know what your posting about.

Back on ignore for a couple of months, thats about 8 account blow ups and reloads in you terms.

Your very last post to this one has you spouting off nonsense about global stock markets and how they cant go any higher, then you post I dont know anything about global stock markets.

Not even you know what your posting about.

Back on ignore for a couple of months, thats about 8 account blow ups and reloads in you terms.

i didn't say the DOW can't go any higher, i said they probably will try 25K again.

i said the global situation is in turmoil. Not conducive to huge stock market gain, esp after a ridiculous 10 yr run un intil itslef as you note.

i say the DOW is FOS, and i'd love to see 20K

i also said i hope i caught the top

the DOW was up as postie says for last 10 yrs before trump, how is he doing now?

he won't even take notice till DOW burns off a few hundred or 5000

I warned you of the consequences but you wouldn't listen.