Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Every market in the world closed down today, so you would expect the dow to close down. The problem is most Amerikans dont even know the rest of the world exists so I dont think they care.

The rallies arent really stong and the selling isnt really strong either so a bunch of nothing today.
Would not surprise me if it closed at 24780.

But the footy is at 7.00 so I might call it a day.

thats with a "c" not a k. AmeriCan.;)

:LOL:

wasn't for us you wouldn't be trading the DOW profitably or otherwise right now would you? there wouldn't be a DOW.

Last edited:
Top tip.

Every year around now the oil producers like to stick it to the Amerikan public by jacking up oil prices when they go on holiday. So when delivery is after US holiday season the price starts to fall. Get in now for a longer term (not scalping) investment at just over $70.

Short 7123

Were well below my entry now.

6800 ish is the target.

this is one of those days if i had a bullish bent, which i don't i wouldn't buy then

who is buying here, for the long term? show of hands?

who is buying here a bunch of cowboys.

i mean how many times can you justify 25K???

lets do it one more time!! :D

this could be the beginning of the big slide...

i don't know, but i'm watchful now each time i take a short ask myself did i just short the top :D

i mean you have to ask yourself that right if even for a chuckle at these nosebleed highs??

i'll cover 660, and reverse for a few ticks..

thats the plan anyway; i'm in a good spot here i can play it for whats its worth