Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

July 6th

From my perspective the upside on ftse is 7650 short term.

However the downside is 7460 but I dont think were ready for that yet.

I'm ready. I believe. My redeemer cometh. The Rapture is nigh.

7570, up to 7715 and back down to 7580 this a.m

The only fly in the ointment is that I closed my short yesterday evening 100 points north of here.......:whistling

Most of the Asian stock markets ended low, with the Chinese market leading the losses. At issue was the news that the United States has produced an additional list of imported Chinese products amounting to USD 200 000 per year and threatened to impose tariffs already in September. In the Japanese market, losses were led by the sectors most sensitive to global trade issues, such as the automobile, while in China the most affected companies were the producers of raw materials.

July 6th

I'm ready. I believe. My redeemer cometh. The Rapture is nigh.

7570, up to 7715 and back down to 7580 this a.m

The only fly in the ointment is that I closed my short yesterday evening 100 points north of here.......:whistling

You know my mantra, "It the ftse its going down, its the dow its going up"

Bet the phone was ringing this morning.

Hey Pip its for you, he said his name was "Mr Margin". :sick:

My account needs a few positive pips today. Keepin it real tight and no "adds". Nothing couple good days won't fix.

My account needs a few positive pips today. Keepin it real tight and no "adds". Nothing couple good days won't fix.

The dow closed arouind 930 and went down to 630.

Were at 780 which is slap bang in the middle.

DONT TRADE IT NOW!

Wait for direction.

Attachments

• df.jpg
    df.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 67
Was within a few ticks of closing, can't take anymore heat than that. thankfully, it turned around and heading back down now. :innocent:

Was within a few ticks of closing, can't take anymore heat than that. thankfully, it turned around and heading back down now. :innocent:

Yep heading down and building a higher base before going back up again.

50 minutes later and its still in the same place.

i admit wasn't my best entry, but good enough to get the job done? We will see.:innocent:

They need to drop it all lower. Every sell off is followed by more buying. That's BS