Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

They're digging their heels in.

That they are:eek:

Still in (just) - but I think those bucket shops can smell my 20p bets - hence they are going to force the underlying to push up and try to take me out.

Its had 3 goes at the highs now, if it tries again I will most likely be without a kebab tonight:(

All the ducks are lining up nicely.
This is Gold by the way.

Attachments

• signs.png
    signs.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by a moderator:
This is what happened at 2400 ...

The major difference with my take on this, is that the preceding action differs, on the 1st area we come back down off a double top, hence lots of shorters come in whom ultimately get squeezed (hmmm hmmm thy being one lol)

This time we take the highs then plunge back, thus we can at least make a case that some of yesterdays downside volume was longs getting dumped out without bringing in too many shorts (who will soon be giving up the ghost I reckon).

This is bigger picture of course. Still got to win/lose on other types of trades.

Although I must say long NQ and short Dow has been doing well today on a test account.

But totally agree a storm is coming

Attachments

• lasttime.png
    lasttime.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 80
Got hurt a little shorting 22080 and stopped out 22150s on Tuesday

(n)

Had a short scalp on DAX this morning at 12160s which is now closed at 12100.

She is now trading at a critical support/gap area @ 12070s.

I have DOW short from 22060. I expect it to retest this entry again before a drop...or it may just continue dropping. Small stakes unfortunately due to earlier hit.

Last edited: