Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 77
Right so thats yesterdays high taken out on the dow.
Anyone who went short and put a stop just above yesterdays high is now out of the market, so I'm guessing DOWN from here.

Any particular reason?

yeah, good microprocessor co with solid client base, one the few hot tech companies with actual hard assets backing its valuation. gone up 1.5% since I bought. however, if the question was why now then the answer is that got beat-down by the tech sell-off and does not deserve to be down fair value $168, bought $143

if interested in lam research might also want to look at verifone systems.. near monopoly on the manufacture of credit card smart chips (which US is just now starting to adopt 3 years behind rest of the world), also under fair value.

yeah, good microprocessor co with solid client base, one the few hot tech companies with actual hard assets backing its valuation. gone up 1.5% since I bought. however, if the question was why now then the answer is that got beat-down by the tech sell-off and does not deserve to be down fair value $168, bought $143

Nice.
Thats a lot of time and effort researching individual companies.

Nice.
Thats a lot of time and effort researching individual companies.

well somewhat. got a handful of companies I watch and follow so research is accumulative over a nu of years, some I even have affiliations with. I been owning Lam on and off since 2014.