Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dax this morning!
First half hour no one buys, second half hour no one sells, third half hour no one buys or sells.

WTF!

A 100 point reversal on the dax is not unusual so I guess 12,120 is the target. Still 40 points left on the table for anyone who wants it.

A 100 point reversal on the dax is not unusual so I guess 12,120 is the target. Still 40 points left on the table for anyone who wants it.

Nearly there - get ready to close and short.
Its only the dax going up like this.

Funny, because the Euro is going up as well and yet some people say indices and currency are reverse correlated. :p

Dax 12,118 Thats 100 points and a big F*ck you to weak shorts.

I am now short at 12,115.

Dax 12,118 Thats 100 points and a big F*ck you to weak shorts.

I am now short at 12,115.

Good short, but might only be to knock out those chasing longs, then the next stage of buying can begin.

Well, Im still here sitting on my sofa with my coat on waiting for price to come to pappa, although Ill admit taking longer than I thought, so maybe today or tomorrow we can get up there, if not Ill still be patient, well ill have to be, as Im not getting forced to do anything.

There is a bigger double bottom in play now, this should give us a vibe on which way retail will be trading, then its a case if stalking their tracks.

My MO this year was for fewer trades on bigger size, but didnt think I would be waiting this long!

Having said that, we are not in any old average scenario at present, so must adapt or relinquish.

Good short, but might only be to knock out those chasing longs, then the next stage of buying can begin.

Well, Im still here sitting on my sofa with my coat on waiting for price to come to pappa, although Ill admit taking longer than I thought, so maybe today or tomorrow we can get up there, if not Ill still be patient, well ill have to be, as Im not getting forced to do anything.

I'm waiting for a big pullback before taking longs again. >1000 points.

I'm out for +47.

I do tend to think there is more downside tonight, but hey its Friday, is Paddy's day, early doors. Good weekend to anyone who's reading.

Going into the weekend & Trump is weak.

DOW been trying to sell hard since last friday. Somebody is propping this up..

Somebody keeps buying every dip :rolleyes:

Going into the weekend & Trump is weak.

DOW been trying to sell hard since last friday. Somebody is propping this up..

Somebody keeps buying every dip :rolleyes:

Love or hate him.

Trump been good for the buyers.

Be interesting where the markets would have been under Clinton.

Love or hate him.

Trump been good for the buyers.

Be interesting where the markets would have been under Clinton.

An australian that has nothing bad to say about our reality star president.
What in the world is going on?
Get your popcorn ready for the Malcolm Turnbull/trump press conference in may
:LOL:

Construction permits declined 6.20% in February to 1.21 million, which may be a sign that higher interest rates are actually driving Americans to rethink their plans for housing.

Dont know about you guys but my spread bet company dropped the price of the dax by 100 points from the close then move it back up again within 1 minute last night.
Any other horror / crime stories to share.

Attachments

• Crime.png
    Crime.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 66
my sb company dropped the daily monday future ftse 100 price by 75 points last night when on friday night it was the same price as the year end price the june price and the normal rolling daily price, i couldnt figure out why that had dropped so dramatically but all the others were only showing an 8 point drop, so went long at 3 quid a point , woke up about 3am this morning to find the all the ftse100 prices had re adjusted to b the same and only 5 points down an i was 200 quid in profit, so v nice but not sure why the daily monday price went hey wire last night ?! will b keeping a close eye on this every sunday night from now on lol

As far as the banking sector is concerned, Deutsche Bank informed yesterday that it will start a capital increase of 8 000 M.€ after two consecutive years of losses. According to a press release issued by the institution, 687.5 million new shares will be issued, with a unit value of 11.65€, a value that represents a discount of 35.05% against the € 17.83 that the bank’s securities ended on Friday.