Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think the dow is headed for a >300 fall this week.
Election jitters and the precursor to the Santa rally.

I think the dow is headed for a >300 fall this week.
Election jitters and the precursor to the Santa rally.

I think so too. A lot of political uncertainty around the corner and potential for large shocks.

So in keeping with that line of thinking, will be taking multiple short positions, with large targets, but prepared to hedge out upside coordinated momentum.

Its a sorry state of affairs when the ftse moves more than the dow. Still I'm sitting and waiting.
Later guys. :clover:

less than 50 point range on ftse again.
Bring those central bankers back with their stupid speeches!
We need range!!!

In an environment marked by uncertainty regarding the outcome of the presidential elections, the US market traded slightly higher, with economic indicators released to reveal a consistency with previous published figures suggesting that the Fed will raise interest rates in December.

i trade US indices, and i made this journal rock at one time.

but, i was chased out. so, freak it, i'm done here

pinocchio-clip-art-clipart-panda-free-clipart-images-mw317f-clipart.jpg

i trade US indices, and i made this journal rock at one time.

but, i was chased out. so, freak it, i'm done here

Thing is Pip, you didn't make it rock you just pelted it with endless "calls"
The longer term guys know the craic, the shorter term guys need to work it out for themselves.

I think you've been good to have around since you started your other thread & dipped in & out of others.

Don't take this forum too seriously, if you are a good trader, why the fook would anybody give up all they know on a public forum ?

I got a little too serious when I first started mate, then you kinda get to a place where you know it's a useless waste of energy.

This thread ebbs & flows.

I know some of the others haven't, but I've eased up on giving you a hard time cos I think you are actually Ok when not being........well, you know ;)

....Breathe before you take the bait mate !

I'm thinking we will have a rally today after the fed. Watch those shorts and don't forget to bank profits!

I'm thinking we will have a rally today after the fed. Watch those shorts and don't forget to bank profits!

Never thought I'd say this but I agree with you. This week is full of surprises.

Closed Dow short 17,967 for +237.
Selling again after FOMC tomorrow.

Its still hanging around the 17,964 level.